PS3 Keep shutting off when doing everything i can!

So my ps3 has been going crazy for 3 months, freezing, randon turn-offs, and blank screen. So on topic now... My ps3 has been doing things that drive me crazy, it has been freezing, shutting off ramdomly, and blank screens. I dropped my ps3 twice first one was not that bad... Only a few scratches. Second drop was fatal it made a big scratch and that was when the freezing happend. I then started to realize that the only way to turn on my ps3 was to insert a disc that had no smudges or scratches. I searched up youtube videos on how to fix my ps3 but it still didnt work i need help. But sometimes it would turn on then imediatly turn off

1st image is first drop.

2nd image is second drop.

15875429745602940328798114848074.jpg

15875430620606413164142170522254.jpg

Its not the scratches. something inside it is broken. Either the HDD or Blu ray drive. Probably the blu-ray drive. The scratches are just a determint to looks. 

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

I'm guessing you damaged the disc drive... not much you can do other than replace it if that's the case.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Ok another possiblity. you cracked something to do with the core components. Like the cpu or mobo. Is it over heating? Are the fans super loud? Any werid things coming on the screen as it dies.

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

Well it sounds bad, I would try to find a used PS3 with no games or anything, just the console. I can find one for 40 bucks where I live. You may sell yours as broken for 20 or something.

It sounds to me like you damaged the heat sink mount or fans, causing it to overheat.

The PS3 already had GPU Issues as Twilight said, so it could also just be coincidence that that it decided to start having issues now.

My guess is, it will probably need the heat sink remounted , if nothing else is damaged, or fans replaced, then the GPU re-balled.

The cost have having it fixed or buying the tools to do it would cost a lot more than just buying another one.