Need help with screen recorder/scraper

Emiliawastakenowo

Hey i want to create a type of program that will record my screen take data from it and do tasks that i tell it to do.

Im using it in a phone game to just automate things and i want to do it a practice.

anyone knows where i should take tips from ?

or how should i start it (language and such) ? 

Its not a web its a software im using kinda like blue stucks but not bad

You need to list what kind of thing you want to do. You can take full screenshots and/or record video for most apps (exclusion goes to OpenGL and DirectX you need a specific way to get those if they let you to). Controlling apps well that is easy for things such as open the app, open a file (if it support open parameters) any other interaction is usually blocked.

7 hours ago, Franck said:

You need to list what kind of thing you want to do. You can take full screenshots and/or record video for most apps (exclusion goes to OpenGL and DirectX you need a specific way to get those if they let you to). Controlling apps well that is easy for things such as open the app, open a file (if it support open parameters) any other interaction is usually blocked.

i meant something more like the proggram will read on the display and just press things while at it.

like press on X,Y to train troops or other X,Y to farm

things like that

very very basic things i just need them in a parthen i know most blue stucks im using MEMU they have it key recorder but i want to push it a little further 

20 minutes ago, Emiliawastakenowo said:

i meant something more like the proggram will read on the display and just press things while at it.

like press on X,Y to train troops or other X,Y to farm

things like that

very very basic things i just need them in a parthen i know most blue stucks im using MEMU they have it key recorder but i want to push it a little further 

You can't read of a display. It's an image. You will need AI or OCR to read text. But for clicking it's not complicated. You have in most turing languages methods to move a mouse and to force a click.

18 minutes ago, Franck said:

You can't read of a display. It's an image. You will need AI or OCR to read text. But for clicking it's not complicated. You have in most turing languages methods to move a mouse and to force a click.

oh do you maybe have a vid or a website as recommendation as how i can do it

15 hours ago, Emiliawastakenowo said:

oh do you maybe have a vid or a website as recommendation as how i can do it

This is many many subjects but first choose your language. Then typically google search it is very easy to find.

i.e,

if you choose to code in Delphi let's say. search "delphi simulate mouse move and click" and boom first link, 2 lines of code to move the mouse to a specific location and send a click.

you don't want delphi but C# just change the language "c# simulate mouse move and click" and first link is perfect again.