Instruction Set Extentions relation to video editing (rendering)

I own an Acer Switch 3 and since I occassionally edit gaming videos, I was wondering wether I could use it for traveling edits. I am aware it's nowhere near being a powerhouse, but as long as Vegas Pro 17 or Adobe premiere can run sufficiently (even with low quality preview) I'm ok with it. 

Question is, the CPU in this thing is a Pentium N4200 (4C/4T 1,1 to 2,5 GHz) without any cpu instruction set extentions. Are they required for video encoding, rendering and etc or not?

P.S. Actually it has some extentions but apparently not everything there is. Idk, I'm not very instruction set savvy.

Whether they are required would depend on the software you use. But I'm sure they speed things up.

However, I don't get what you mean by no extensions at all. That CPU is from 2016 and from what I can find it supports most modern x86 extensions: https://en.wikichip.org/wiki/intel/pentium_(2009)/n4200#Features

Just to be clear, in this context if a software requires something it means it cannot run without it. If it supports it, then it can take advantage of it, but does also work without it.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply