2 FREE Games at EG Valued at $69.99 on Steam April 16th + FREE Game at EG Valued at $19.99 on Steam April 23rd

Paul Rudd

FREE Game #1 for TODAY, April 16th at the Epic Games store.

justcau422.gif.395c0f460aef2b0f097ff2c008e28c23.gif

Valued at $59.99 on Steam here... Link it has 9,359 Mixed reviews.

FREE Game #2 for TODAY, April 16th at the Epic Games store.

wheelsair73883.gif.dd0319c2956cd125e5e733968ac0bec5.gif

Valued at $9.99 on Steam here... Link it has 88 Mixed reviews.

FREE Game #1 for NEXT THURSDAY, April 23rd at the Epic Games store.

forthking12.gif.72d9fd44e5ceb63636d0d1bd357eb93e.gif

Valued at $19.99 on Steam here... Link it has 8,748 Very Positive reviews.

Finally, the devs of next weeks game caved and paid up.

1 hour ago, Polemical said:

Finally, the devs of next weeks game caved and paid up.

Umm... what?

#Muricaparrotgang

Grabbed all of those, JC4 especially looks great

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

5 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Umm... what?

You don't remember this game being on the list of being free a while back and then it getting canceled? It was because the devs didn't pay up. They finally did.

4 hours ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Grabbed all of those, JC4 especially looks great

I played it for a few minutes and it plays a lot like Just Cause 3. It seems to look better too but I'm not 100% sure on that because Just Cause 3 is gorgeous. I want to say how the game looks when you aim with LT looks better as well but again, can't remember if Just Cause 3 zooms in similarly.

1 minute ago, JoostinOnline said:

Oof, the Steam reviews for JC4 are not what I expected.  I definitely wouldn't get this if it wasn't free.

Why? What are the majority of the mixed reviews claiming? Maybe it's something other than the game play. The game played really well with the few minutes I spent with it. It felt like it had value and believe me, those few minutes were literally just a few minutes. I had to eat at the time.

41 minutes ago, Polemical said:

You don't remember this game being on the list of being free a while back and then it getting canceled? It was because the devs didn't pay up. They finally did.

Mmm, uh-uh, nope.

38 minutes ago, Polemical said:

I played it for a few minutes and it plays a lot like Just Cause 3. It seems to look better too but I'm not 100% sure on that because Just Cause 3 is gorgeous. I want to say how the game looks when you aim with LT looks better as well but again, can't remember if Just Cause 3 zooms in similarly.

33 minutes ago, Polemical said:

Why? What are the majority of the mixed reviews claiming? Maybe it's something other than the game play. The game played really well with the few minutes I spent with it. It felt like it had value and believe me, those few minutes were literally just a few minutes. I had to eat at the time.

There's a lot od reviews saying it's like JC3, but the environment isn't as nice and there's little reason to do anything.

*Edit, I rewatched that graphical comparison, and I don't like the JC4 sound design very much. The assault rifle just sounds like a kick drum sample pad and the explosions have a weird sub bass before the explosion, which isn't how explosions work.

#Muricaparrotgang

7 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Mmm, uh-uh, nope.

It was short lived as an upcoming free game in early January and was replaced by Sundered.

7 hours ago, JZStudios said:

There's a lot od reviews saying it's like JC3, but the environment isn't as nice and there's little reason to do anything.

*Edit, I rewatched that graphical comparison, and I don't like the JC4 sound design very much. The assault rifle just sounds like a kick drum sample pad and the explosions have a weird sub bass before the explosion, which isn't how explosions work.

What thing is certain, the game looks and plays GREAT. It has very vibrant colors, especially green. I feel like I'm gonna play it more than Just Cause 3, just cause🤓.

13 hours ago, Polemical said:

Now that you bring it up, I do remember that because I was really excited to play For the King but then it was cancelled. 

9 hours ago, Polemical said:

It was short lived as an upcoming free game in early January and was replaced by Sundered.

What thing is certain, the game looks and plays GREAT. It has very vibrant colors, especially green. I feel like I'm gonna play it more than Just Cause 3, just cause🤓.

The overall color and presence has decreased, but it 100% made the water look really shitty now.

#Muricaparrotgang