RGB Sync Help

I have two types of RGB fans on my setup. Three of them came with my case with Thermaltake view 23 with a controller. I am including the pictures below. With it there is a cable attached 4 pin 12V ARGB head, I believe which I can attach with my motherboard 12V ARGB head and will be able to sync the ARGB lights form software. Now there I have another pair of fan which is RGB 5V. Which I have already attached with my Motherboard. These two fans RGB is working fine also I can manage to sync the RGB lights from software. Now My problem is I am not able to manage the lights which came with the case. If I wanna change the color of those fane's light I have to manually press a physical button on my case every time. My motherboard has both ARGB (12 V X 2) and RGB (5V X 1) heads. Will I be able to sync the lights all of them together? If so then please please help me out. Mothereboard : ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)

thermaltake-computer-case-view-23-tg-argb-sync.jpg

Controller.jpg

RGB instruction Help.jpg

If you're able to connect that 4pin 12V cable to your motherboard it should be working fine. However there might be some effects that dont work just right because some effects need an actual ARGB(3pin 5V) component.

Actually I have connected it to motherboard. But I am not able to control anything. Right now I just want to change the color. If the effects does not work I am ok with that. Will you please help me out the troubleshooting about it?  And thank you very very much for you reply. 

Sure, I'm not too familiar with RGB too, but I'm planning to upgrade my system with RGB components soon so I did some research the last few days, so I might know some things. Which software are you using for the RGB parts? Maybe your Chassis fans aren't compatible with the software?

Thanks man. I have used both Asus Armoury Crate & Aura sync. But nothing is working with those fans. So I am also starting to think that it may not be supported by the software. 

Do you know the Model No. of the Chassis fans? To me it looks like the fans are just not compatible with the Software

The thermaltake page of the Case quotes that you have to press the RGB button on the case for 3seconds - the fans will blink twice after that and should be able to be controlled by the software after that

"*Long press on RGB button for 3 seconds , fans will blink twice which now are controlled by MB software, and vice versa."

https://thermaltake.com/view-23-tempered-glass-argb.html

Jackpot!! You are the best bro. It's working. Thank you very very much for your cordial help. If you don't mind can you please send me your fb id?