Help with installing 8 RGB Fans

Avtar Singh

Hi,
I'm going to build my first gaming pc with full custom water cooling by using all Hydro Series products, please have look https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/custom-cooling-configurator?configCode=afp6oB

Now, as you see there are total 4 LL140 and 3 LL120 fans and I going to use one more LL140 fan at rear so there are total 8 fans. My concern is how do I connect all these fans and sync with iCue? Both lightening node pro and commander pro comer with 6 ports. Do I have to buy two 'either lightening node pro or commander pro for connecting and powering all the fans or there is any other solution like by using any kind of splitter or something else. In case of using two 'either lightening node pro or commander pro, can I pair them together? 
Please guide me how do I proceed from here.
Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Avtar Singh said:

Now, as you see there are total 4 LL140 and 3 LL120 fans and I going to use one more LL140 fan at rear so there are total 8 fans. My concern is how do I connect all these fans and sync with iCue? Both lightening node pro and commander pro comer with 6 ports. Do I have to buy two 'either lightening node pro or commander pro for connecting and powering all the fans or there is any other solution like by using any kind of splitter or something else. In case of using two 'either lightening node pro or commander pro, can I pair them together? 

The fans come with two cables. One exclusively responsible for the RGB lighting, the other exclusively for fan power/speed.

RGB: get two RGB LED FAN HUBs (if you get a two pack of LL140 and a three pack of LL120, you have two of those already). and plug these into a single Commander Pro/Lightning Node Pro.

Fan speed: if you get a Lightning Node Pro, you will have to connect your fans to your motherboard. If you get a Commander Pro, you can plug the fans into that, but only six of them. Corsair does not recommend using fan splitters, so the last two would have to be connected to your motherboard.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

5 hours ago, minibois said:

The fans come with two cables. One exclusively responsible for the RGB lighting, the other exclusively for fan power/speed.

RGB: get two RGB LED FAN HUBs (if you get a two pack of LL140 and a three pack of LL120, you have two of those already). and plug these into a single Commander Pro/Lightning Node Pro.

Fan speed: if you get a Lightning Node Pro, you will have to connect your fans to your motherboard. If you get a Commander Pro, you can plug the fans into that, but only six of them. Corsair does not recommend using fan splitters, so the last two would have to be connected to your motherboard.

that's convincing, thanks buddy