PC turns on and off (can't turn it on with the power button also)

Hi, I'm new to this forum but I'll try be as concise as possible.

I have purchased a new PC, and it has been working fine for some weeks now.

Today I saw that the PC started by itself and then shut down (within 6 seconds) and no display were shown. To my surprise it kept doing this until I turned the PSU switch to off.

I have researched through Google but with no luck. Here is what I have tried:

• Checking the PSU cables - They seem fine and the fans and LEDs work, but just for some seconds before it shuts down .
  • Checking the CPU for broken pins or other issues - The CPU seems to be fine.
  • Removed the GPU - Same outcome
  • Removed some RAM slots and exchanging where they sit - No success also
  • Checking the motherboard's cables to see if they are loose or not connected - No success

Also I have noted that there is a Yellow light in the motherboard, but this light I remember has been present since the beginning.

Here are the specs:

• Micro-ATX MSI B450M PRO-VDH Max
  • AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Octa-Core, 3.70 GHz
  • Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB HDMI / DUAL DP (UEFI) Full
  • G.SKILL Aegis 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3000MHz CL16 
  • SSD M.2 2280 Western Digital Blue SN500 500GB 3D NAND NVMe

What can I do ? Do any of you guys have had this problem ? 

Please bare in mind I'm still a beginner (even though I can understand most things) and also I do not have any tools for disassembling the PC other than the common tools in the house hold (for example I do not have termal paste, special tools, etc.)

Thanks for any guidance,

what kind of pc? Like prebuilt? If so check the front panel cables, if you moved it recently it might have been dislogded

NOTE: I AM NEVER ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT I AM HAPPY TO HELP ANYWAY I CAN

Tag me @WambleCropped or quote me so I can see your reply

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

also, does anyother front panel things not work USB, 3.0 audio?

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

33 minutes ago, LucidLegends said:

what kind of pc? Like prebuilt? If so check the front panel cables, if you moved it recently it might have been dislogded

Yes it was a prebuilt, so to check the front panel cables should I remove the panel ? 

35 minutes ago, LucidLegends said:

also, does anyother front panel things not work USB, 3.0 audio?

The front panel seems to work since when the PC turns on the power button light does turn (if I try to turn it on manually nothing happens).

As for USB I can't really tell since the PC now only turns on when I disconnect and connect the power supply cable and then it does not stay on for long enough that I can see the mouse lights or keyboard lights turn on.

About an hour ago they were turning on and the lights of the keyboard and mouse were on. I disconnected them to try and see if they could be the culprit but it does not seem like it.

are there any bent pins for the front panel wiring? coudl the power switch pins be broken/bent?

41 minutes ago, LucidLegends said:

are there any bent pins for the front panel wiring? coudl the power switch pins be broken/bent?

No, I don't think so as just yesterday at night it was fine. When I woke up, after some time it started turning on and off all by itself. My biggest suspicion is the power supply, it is 620W and I don't know if it can sustain the system.

When I bought it I Over Clocked it but just by a fraction, and it has been weeks working fine while Overcloked. 

My biggest worry is if it is the CPU but it does not show any signs of damage and it is a brand new one.

Thanks for the help,