Hey i wanted to into programming and AI to be precise

Emiliawastakenowo

Hello, I wanted to start learning programming and AI and screen scraper. My knowledge of programming is medicare i do know the basics of Python and C++. Does anyone know a good tutorial for me to learn from? 

Ps. i can't go and pay money for one so if anyone just knows a normal video or person i can ask from time to time.

2 minutes ago, Emiliawastakenowo said:

Hello, I wanted to start learning programming and AI and screen scraper. My knowledge of programming is medicare i do know the basics of Python and C++. Does anyone know a good tutorial for me to learn from? 

Ps. i can't go and pay money for one so if anyone just knows a normal video or person i can ask from time to time.

Most of the popular AI stuff is done in Python.

Here is a good place to start

https://github.com/karpathy/char-rnn

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

Most of the popular AI stuff is done in Python.

Ty i didnt know that 

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

Thank you very much I will start reading those soon. I didnt program for so long it looks scary but thanks a lot ill get back to it 

you have Python with couple different once or C# with ML.NET. Depending on your need they both have their advantage. Python is very accessible nad you already know it so it's the easiest for sure. For most AI features it's ok. ML.NET is better in many case where you need a lot of data. when you deal with Gb of data in RAM or TB of data on disk. It's also much easier to scale on Azure or if you have your own computer farm and you deal heavily with networking. I am pretty sure you a ton more tutorial on Python. ML.NET is pretty weak on tutorials as it assume you learned AI at university but the support is very strong.

21 hours ago, Franck said:

you have Python with couple different once or C# with ML.NET. Depending on your need they both have their advantage. Python is very accessible nad you already know it so it's the easiest for sure. For most AI features it's ok. ML.NET is better in many case where you need a lot of data. when you deal with Gb of data in RAM or TB of data on disk. It's also much easier to scale on Azure or if you have your own computer farm and you deal heavily with networking. I am pretty sure you a ton more tutorial on Python. ML.NET is pretty weak on tutorials as it assume you learned AI at university but the support is very strong.

i wanted to be a sort of bot with a screen scraper not like a learning bot (i dont think im that good) but a bot that does stuff i tell it

9 hours ago, fpo said:

Engineer man does some stuff about Python & some web stuff.

Might be worth checking out:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrUL8K81R4VBzm-KOYwrcxQ

first ty for the video many times ive been in weird websites trying to buy gift cards cuz there not a lot of places i can buy and i had to cancel 2 credit cards cuz of it. and second i sub to him will def watch him