Ryzen 3 3200g preforming really slow compared to other

i have a ryzen 3 3200g and 8gb 2666mhz RAM with an asrock b450m hdv r4.0 motherboard. i get an average of 40 fps playing fortnite and on youtube, with my settings people are getting average 80-90 fps. i did a cinebench 20 test and got 1436 points multicore and 342 single core whereas online it says i should be getting 1582 and 390. all my drivers and bios are up to date and all my background processes are disabled. why is my cpu under performing?image.thumb.png.a0960792c181df104fde5854ddd20141.png 

Most likely due to your slow RAM. Ryzen APU's really need very fast ram to work well. 

5 minutes ago, K1RP4 said:

ryzen 3 3200g and 8gb 2666mhz RAM

Single 8GB dimm?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

You want to use 2 identical RAM modules at a minimum of 3200 MHz for optimal APU performance.

2 hours ago, Applefreak said:

You want to use 2 identical RAM modules at a minimum of 3200 MHz for optimal APU performance.

In the cinebench test i saw on youtube the person had a single 8gb RAM stick too. Im starting to feel as if my cpu is mabye faulty as along with that ive also had blue screen crashes saying, stop code "Thread stuck in device driver", and sometimes my fortnite game freezes and i have to restart my computer and also sometimes my display just goes black but the pc is still running

2 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

Single 8GB dimm?

yeah, just one stick

but still way lower performance than someone with a slightly higher mhz but still one stick of 8gb

1 minute ago, K1RP4 said:

yeah, just one stick

but still way lower performance than someone with a slightly higher mhz but still one stick of 8gb

What temps are you getting doin benchmark (Hwmonitor for monitoring)

1 minute ago, Likwid said:

What temps are you getting doin benchmark (Hwmonitor for monitoring)

im not sure about during benchmarking but its always between 36-40 C

1 minute ago, Applefreak said:

So what's the other guy's hardware?

"system ryzen 3 3200G - MSI B450M A plus max - 2 X 4GB kingston ddr4 32000 KVR (8GB tot.) - ssd NVMe Crucial 500GB P1 NVMe"
My bad, i thought it was single

His memory is slower but dual channel is quite a bit faster in most cases. That would explain the difference.

Well there you have it, memory in dual channel with a higher frequency results, generally speaking, in better fps, especially on ryzen cpus since they love higher frequencies.

1 minute ago, Odyss said:

Well there you have it, memory in dual channel with a higher frequency results, generally speaking, in better fps, especially on ryzen cpus since they love higher frequencies.

so thats the issue that could get me from 40fps to 90fps

10 hours ago, Freshkid100 said:

Hi is there fix to error code ? 

i dont get what that is, it just crashes to a blue screen saying stop code "thread stuck in device drevier"

6 hours ago, K1RP4 said:

i dont get what that is, it just crashes to a blue screen saying stop code "thread stuck in device drevier"

i same with same stuff 

On 4/15/2020 at 10:15 AM, K1RP4 said:

Still? 

• 2 weeks later...

I upgraded my ram to 2x8gb 3200mhz and my fps went from an average of 45 to 108 

so thanks alot, but im still getting blue screen crashes now and again