Question Upgrade my CPU and MOBO

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

with an Intel CPU, you are limited to 6 cores and 6 threads in this budget, and you lose overclocking. With Ryzen, you get 6 cores as 12 threads which is extremely beneficial to your streaming performance, and you get the option for overclocking on almost every CPU and motherboard if you choose.

thanks for quick responses but i am little bit confused here.. 

any other mobo that would be cheaper but good as the above suggested?

EDIT: i am going for 3600 ryzen what about this ram ?

Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4-3000MHz (CMK8GX4M2C3000C16)

also you didnt say anything about gpu or psu are they good ?

9 minutes ago, gianniscfa said:

any other mobo that would be cheaper but good as the above suggested?

there were those 4 I linked above, but usually that MSI motherboard is among the cheapest decent boards you can get.

Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4-3000MHz (CMK8GX4M2C3000C16)

LPX is some of the best ram you can combine with Ryzen. It overclocks well if you ever wanted to give it a try. 

also you didnt say anything about gpu or psu are they good ?

The RX 570 is decent for 1080p gaming, and the TX650M is a very high quality unit.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

there were those 4 I linked above, but usually that MSI motherboard is among the cheapest decent boards you can get.

LPX is some of the best ram you can combine with Ryzen. It overclocks well if you ever wanted to give it a try. 

The RX 570 is decent for 1080p gaming, and the TX650M is a very high quality unit.

thanks mate i think your answers and you response time is the best.

when we say 1080p we mean 2560x1080 right?

8 minutes ago, gianniscfa said:

thanks mate i think your answers and you response time is the best.

when we say 1080p we mean 2560x1080 right?

1920x1080 is the usual realm of good performance but 2560x1080 is not much more demanding.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

@Fasauceome

hey, reading again our posts i am confused again, if you would like please repost the links for the components you suggest me. cpu ram and mobo. 

i appriecate your help

these 2 you guys suggested me right ?

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/yLHy8M

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/wt6FyX

if it is to see big difference from my i5 6500 why not .i go for them.

11 minutes ago, gianniscfa said:

these 2 you guys suggested me right ?

yes, although it looks like amazon has been having link problems lately so here's one with a better vendor for the motherboard.

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (12nm) 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor €103.80 @ Alza
Motherboard MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard €80.89 @ Mindfactory
Memory G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory €77.99 @ Mindfactory
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total €262.68
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-08 20:15 CEST+0200  

Primary PC:

6 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

yes, although it looks like amazon has been having link problems lately so here's one with a better vendor for the motherboard.

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (12nm) 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor €103.80 @ Alza
Motherboard MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard €80.89 @ Mindfactory
Memory G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory €77.99 @ Mindfactory
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total €262.68
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-08 20:15 CEST+0200  

hmm ok just few more questions .. uh i just compared the 3 cpus , i5 6500 that i have, 5 1600, 5 2600 with 2 games on game-debate. i assume i will see big big big difference cuz my cpu is under recommended for these 2 games GTA V , PUBG , heavy games i suppose. see and your self. 

GTA V 3 CPUS

https://bit.ly/2USoQW5

https://bit.ly/2UR9OjE

https://bit.ly/2USoS09

PUBG 3 CPUS 

https://bit.ly/34kp2AA

https://bit.ly/3aUzWQb

https://bit.ly/2JQ76V7

5 minutes ago, gianniscfa said:

i just compared the 3 cpus , i5 6500 that i have, 5 1600, 5 2600 with 2 games on game-debate.

game debate is pretty useless, they're a lot like userbenchmark. 

Also, that's not the first gen 1600, it's the 12nm refresh, performs almost exactly like the 2600.

Primary PC:

regarding this video 

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

game debate is pretty useless, they're a lot like userbenchmark. 

Also, that's not the first gen 1600, it's the 12nm refresh, performs almost exactly like the 2600.

hmmm thats why the price probably is near to both of them i assume. 

also regarding this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJguDHmytaE

why not go for 3600 (giving 50 more euros) ? is that ok ? will i see difference b2n 1600 for 3600?

5 minutes ago, gianniscfa said:

why not go for 3600 (giving 50 more euros) ? is that ok ? will i see difference b2n 1600 for 3600?

The 3600 is great, if you're targeting 144Hz it's a solid choice. However, since your gaming performance is aimed at 1080p 60fpz, saving with the 1600 is a better option overall. Still, if you did decide that the 3600 is worth it, the Pro-VDH MAX that I linked earlier is guaranteed compatible with third gen Ryzen so no issues there.

Primary PC:

The 3600 is great, if you're targeting 144Hz it's a solid choice. However, since your gaming performance is aimed at 1080p 60fpz, saving with the 1600 is a better option overall. Still, if you did decide that the 3600 is worth it, the Pro-VDH MAX that I linked earlier is guaranteed compatible with third gen Ryzen so no issues there.

my monitor has only 75hz so no need for 3600 ? you sure?

2 minutes ago, gianniscfa said:

my monitor has only 75hz so no need for 3600 ? you sure?

Personally the 1600 would be my choice in that case.

Primary PC:

Personally the 1600 would be my choice in that case.

can you tell me last time and sorry for that whats the difference between 1600 vs 2600🧑‍💻

4 minutes ago, gianniscfa said:

can you tell me last time and sorry for that whats the difference between 1600 vs 2600🧑‍💻

The original Ryzen 5 1600, released using the Zen architecture, was superseded by the Ryzen 5 2600. The 1600 (12nm) refresh, sometimes called the 1600 AF because of its part number, is based on the same 12nm Zen+ architecture as the Ryzen 5 2600. The only difference, then, between the 1600 (12nm) and 2600 is a little clock speed difference, but since the 1600 ships with a larger cooler, and because AMD CPUs are so dynamic when they boost, the performance is near identical.

basically, the next step up from the 1600 is truly the 2600X. Sometimes it's only a tiny bit more expensive, which would be worth it, but in this case, the saved money is better.

Primary PC:

16 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

The original Ryzen 5 1600, released using the Zen architecture, was superseded by the Ryzen 5 2600. The 1600 (12nm) refresh, sometimes called the 1600 AF because of its part number, is based on the same 12nm Zen+ architecture as the Ryzen 5 2600. The only difference, then, between the 1600 (12nm) and 2600 is a little clock speed difference, but since the 1600 ships with a larger cooler, and because AMD CPUs are so dynamic when they boost, the performance is near identical.

basically, the next step up from the 1600 is truly the 2600X. Sometimes it's only a tiny bit more expensive, which would be worth it, but in this case, the saved money is better.

oh no difference AF with normal 1600?

and do i need custom fan for cpu?

1 minute ago, gianniscfa said:

oh no difference AF with normal 1600?

there is a difference. The AF uses 12nm, the normal uses 14nm. But, they have the same clock speeds and come with the same cooler. The AF performs better in everything.

and do i need custom fan for cpu?

all Ryzen processors that ship with a cooler are adequately cooled by that cooler, no need to buy another one.

Primary PC:

57 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

there is a difference. The AF uses 12nm, the normal uses 14nm. But, they have the same clock speeds and come with the same cooler. The AF performs better in everything.

all Ryzen processors that ship with a cooler are adequately cooled by that cooler, no need to buy another one.

so this suggested is the AF right ?

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/8HqBD3/amd-ryzen-5-1600-12nm-32-ghz-6-core-processor-yd1600bbafbox

3 minutes ago, gianniscfa said:

That's the one. 12nm = AF

Primary PC:

That's the one. 12nm = AF

you are very helpful i mean it. can i ask more questions or you will say i am newbie i am sure you say that but i prefer asking before i buy something that i regret.

Why not an INTEL ? but they more expensive for sure.

but i prefer asking before i buy something that i regret.

I wish more people did that

Why not an INTEL ? but they more expensive for sure.

Like I said, you lose a lot of streaming performance at this budget. The core i5-9400F, the closes price competitor, is only a 6core 6 thread part, because it lacks hyperthreading. The Ryzen 5 1600 is a 6 core 12 thread part, like an i7-8700, so it's really good at streaming.

Primary PC:

I wish more people did that

Like I said, you lose a lot of streaming performance at this budget. The core i5-9400F, the closes price competitor, is only a 6core 6 thread part, because it lacks hyperthreading. The Ryzen 5 1600 is a 6 core 12 thread part, like an i7-8700, so it's really good at streaming.

i would ask why a cpu that is compared with 300euros and costs 120 euros but thats another story.

when you say i will lose ot of streaming perf you mean with a intel cpu am i right?

something new, on a Greek forum they suggested me these 3 components with 3600 

Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR4-3600MHz (BL2K8G36C16U4B)

Gigabyte B450M S2H

ryzen 5 3600

he says with that money thats the best choise for me :/ 

26 minutes ago, gianniscfa said:

when you say i will lose ot of streaming perf you mean with a intel cpu am i right

Yes

Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR4-3600MHz (BL2K8G36C16U4B)

Gigabyte B450M S2H

ryzen 5 3600

he says with that money thats the best choise for me :/ 

It's quite a lot more expensive, and the motherboard is not nearly as good. I would not put a 6 core Ryzen CPU in a motherboard like that, it will hurt the clock speeds.

Primary PC:

6 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Yes

It's quite a lot more expensive, and the motherboard is not nearly as good. I would not put a 6 core Ryzen CPU in a motherboard like that, it will hurt the clock speeds.

i was so sure you would say that. 

another thing if you a familiar with live streams i bet you are, the most right thing my machine must be powerfull on for the live stream not getting lag is the internet connection or the cpu ? if you watch the video i have upload on yt you will see how i struggle every day :(

please watch it for a while ...

my internet connection is 8 to 9 download and 0.80 upload. because here the ISP are expensive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNk4-2ZFmZc

remind my cpu i5 6500 3.2  8 gb of ram rx 570 

EDITED!