Question Upgrade my CPU and MOBO

1 minute ago, gianniscfa said:

the most right thing my machine must be powerfull on for the live stream not getting lag is the internet connection or the cpu ?

You have to have both, a good connection and a good encoder (in this case, the CPU.)

As for the gameplay quality, looks like the bitrate could use some adjusting, and the better CPU will let you use a higher bitrate. If you are aiming to stream in 1080p, the 6500 is definitely not great. I don't recall the specifics of bandwidth limits of streaming to YouTube, but if you experiment with bitrate and stream quality after you get the new CPU, it should look a lot more crisp.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

You have to have both, a good connection and a good encoder (in this case, the CPU.)

As for the gameplay quality, looks like the bitrate could use some adjusting, and the better CPU will let you use a higher bitrate. If you are aiming to stream in 1080p, the 6500 is definitely not great. I don't recall the specifics of bandwidth limits of streaming to YouTube, but if you experiment with bitrate and stream quality after you get the new CPU, it should look a lot more crisp.

what about 1600 af?

1 minute ago, gianniscfa said:

what about 1600 af?

I don't know what you're asking. If you're asking whether the 1600AF will give you better stream quality, yes, you will be able to encode more data with it, so that means more pixels.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

I don't know what you're asking. If you're asking whether the 1600AF will give you better stream quality, yes, you will be able to encode more data with it, so that means more pixels.

Yea sorry thats what i mean. 

My english are not good sometimes i am sorry for that .

Thanks for everything, tomorrow i am gonna order the 3 components and set them up. 

If i have any other question i will ask here.