[Unofficial LTT] NZXT H440 Owners Club

i found this

1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)

1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)

3 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (3 x 4 -pin)

found on online manual, that cpu fan connector supports max 1A (12W)

so find out how much your fans use

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

so find out how much your fans use

Fans are about 2,7w

Pump have molex (I think that take power from psu)

Edit: I see 2 types of splitter, 1 only fan (ek) and one with molex or sata (akasa)

Fans are about 2,7w Pump have molex (I think that take power from psu) Edit: I see 2 types of splitter, 1 only fan (ek) and one with molex or sata (akasa)

so if your headers can handle 12w and your fans are 2.7 then each header should handle 4 fans max...id check the amps of the fans first but you should be able to run the pump off of 1 cpu header and the fans on the other as long as you do your research you should be fine

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

so if your headers can handle 12w and your fans are 2.7 then each header should handle 4 fans max...id check the amps of the fans first but you should be able to run the pump off of 1 cpu header and the fans on the other as long as you do your research you should be fine

I thought to add a splitter now and another one in future maybe with another rad or better pwm case fans

I don't know which splitter to buy for now, i need 4 now and max other 4 in future

i see this

-http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B004CLFOK4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3CGVJ8XGH7OFI

and this (overpriced)

-http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B00L6M2OSC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A11IL2PNWYJU7H 

Hey guys, I have purchased (and shipped over) the H440 Razer edition. Now is the headache part. I still have no decided on any mobo yet. I am however looking at Asus Z97-AR (bits of silver accent but i could live with it). Is there any other mobo you guys can recommend? I kind of want it to be totally black (if possible), the closest i found is the gigabyte black edition but it has a LED path of yellowish/orange ish color which is a no no to me.

Hope you guys can recommend me some mobo that will go with the black / green theme.

Thank you!

Spoiler

[CPU] i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz with NZXT Kraken X61 [MOBO] Asus Z97-AR [Memory] HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3-1600 [Storage] Samsung 840 EVO 500GB & WD 1TB Black & Hitachi 1TB [GPU] Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB Xtreme Gaming [Case] Corsair Air 540 [PSU] Cooler Master V1000 [Case Fan] Corsair SP140 LED Fan x 3 & SP120 LED Fan x 3 [Display] Main: Philips 31.5" FULL HD IPS | Side: Philips 28" 4K UHD [Keyboard] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition [Mouse] Razer Ouroboros [Mouse Pad] Razer Firefly [Sound] BOSE Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System

@VolkA

GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5

gigabyte_g1sniper_5.jpg

or GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z87

gigabyte-g1-sniper-z87-motherboard_full.

as for Z97, not at this time for green/black

currently i am on the same quest, blacking out an ASUS Z87 Hero.

@VolkA

GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5

gigabyte_g1sniper_5.jpg

or GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z87

gigabyte-g1-sniper-z87-motherboard_full.

as for Z97, not at this time for green/black

currently i am on the same quest, blacking out an ASUS Z87 Hero.

Found this 2 board as well. However for the Sniper 5 its a little too huge for the casing (I know it will fit but just covers the rubber fitting for cable). For the Sniper M5, its kind of a little small for the case (kill me, i know right). Haha. Therefore was actually looking for ATX size board at the moment.

Side note, the sniper M5 does it really looks small once inside the case? :P

Spoiler

[CPU] i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz with NZXT Kraken X61 [MOBO] Asus Z97-AR [Memory] HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3-1600 [Storage] Samsung 840 EVO 500GB & WD 1TB Black & Hitachi 1TB [GPU] Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB Xtreme Gaming [Case] Corsair Air 540 [PSU] Cooler Master V1000 [Case Fan] Corsair SP140 LED Fan x 3 & SP120 LED Fan x 3 [Display] Main: Philips 31.5" FULL HD IPS | Side: Philips 28" 4K UHD [Keyboard] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition [Mouse] Razer Ouroboros [Mouse Pad] Razer Firefly [Sound] BOSE Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System

Found this 2 board as well. However for the Sniper 5 its a little too huge for the casing (I know it will fit but just covers the rubber fitting for cable). For the Sniper M5, its kind of a little small for the case (kill me, i know right). Haha. Therefore was actually looking for ATX size board at the moment.

Side note, the sniper M5 does it really looks small once inside the case? :P

the sniper 5 will fit, just have to remove the rubber pass-through grommets and

line the back of the motherboard with electrical tape for security.

yes, the M5 is a compact ATX (narrower) and will prolly look smallish. if using a

tube reservoir, it won't make any difference other than allowing better clearance.

but for greenies, this is it. rumor of MSI making a green mobo, but dunna know

time-frame. and then there is always green paint and tape.

to be honest, the lack of "green" on both isn't as showy than a MSI MPower with

the yellow painted/taped to green.

the sniper 5 will fit, just have to remove the rubber pass-through grommets and

line the back of the motherboard with electrical tape for security.

yes, the M5 is a compact ATX (narrower) and will prolly look smallish. if using a

tube reservoir, it won't make any difference other than allowing better clearance.

but for greenies, this is it. rumor of MSI making a green mobo, but dunna know

time-frame. and then there is always green paint and tape.

I actually thot of painting other mobo to green. Just that I heard its kind of dangerous to do so if you don't know how to. Well, I don't really know how to so ... :(
Spoiler

I actually thot of painting other mobo to green. Just that I heard its kind of dangerous to do so if you don't know how to. Well, I don't really know how to so ... :(

pretty simps now, just mask of the areas (slots) that need no paint and spray

the item in light manageable coats. don't need heavy coverage. remember,

your changing the color, not insulating the circuits.

enjoy:

http://youtu.be/mQIal_982fE

Does anyone know where I can get a black shroud plate? (Specifically from a white/black) edition. Just need this last piece. I have $ if anyone is interested. Don't really want to paint it. Would rather just find one and swap one. I have a red one that's brand new . (Just got my case tonight)! Thanks.

Bae

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

what camera did u use ? your pictures looks so amazing, and so clear  

what camera did u use ? your pictures looks so amazing, and so clear

I can't remember the camera model anymore as I no longer have it. But it was a 200 dollar ish Sony digital camera. Not a dslr

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

I'm running a system with an i7 4770k with an h100i and an evga superclocked acx 780. Can anyone with similar hardware give me their temperatures in the h440

I only got mine setup yesterday, I'm running i5 4690k, H100i & MSI 780 Lightening.

Currently my temps are 28c of the i5 (with the H100i fans spinning @ 600rpm) and my 780 is at 28C

The only game I've played is Battlefield 4, play at ultra preset CPU sat around 40c and the GPU around 60c

Note: everything is running stock, no overclocks

Does anyone sell a version of this case that is all black?

| CPU: Intel Core i3 4130 | GPU: PowerColor R9 270 | Motherboard: Asrock H81M-HDS | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 4GB |

|HDD: Western Digital 1TB | Case: NZXT Source 210 | PSU: Corsair CX430W | 

| Mic: Blue Snowball iCE | Mouse: Corsair K65 RGB | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma |

What would you do with the LEDs in that scenario though? Just leave them yellow or can you change those as well.

Speaking of which, have you any suggestions for tube reservoirs and where to mount it? I'm thinking of watercooling again. I'd need new graphics cards first though

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

awesome looking build man. i am gonna build one similar to yours. but with a z97 sabertooth mark S   ;)

Just put a Nepton 240m into mine. I'm also going to mod the light on the windforce to white so it can match the other lit stuff in the case.

post-52522-0-02252500-1421081201_thumb.j

Updated mine to V2.0

red and black build converted to white and black,

V3 hopefully coming by mid next month

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117203-unofficial-ltt-nzxt-h440-owners-club/?p=3371036

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 @1500mhz + 8000Mhz CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k Delided and Overclocked @4.8  MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory CPU Cooler: Corsair HG10+ H90 +H90 CASE: Corsair 380T  Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + Crucail 256GB Mx100 + 2TB Seagate/  OS: Windows 10 64bit Power supply:  Corsair RM750

Hey can anyone recommend a good strip of led's? I wand to put some in my case and I was wondering if there's a way to connect the light strip to the switch on the back of the H440.

Hey can anyone recommend a good strip of led's? I wand to put some in my case and I was wondering if there's a way to connect the light strip to the switch on the back of the H440.

Bitfenix alchemy is the way to go. The switch on the back is incompatible with the plug, though, so you'll have to connect directly to your psu

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

i have the nzxt leds 2m long they give a nice glow and seam very even.  the cables are braided too. the pic is not the greatest but they look like this

1UX4C1fl.jpg

Bitfenix alchemy is the way to go. The switch on the back is incompatible with the plug, though, so you'll have to connect directly to your psu

What switch?