What games can i play with a super low end laptop

G O D Z I L L A

Hello during quarruntine i am bored and my computerr is slow and i cant play any games cause of my crappy lenovo g 550 

2gb rram

pentium dual corre t4400

x86 system type 

and 100 gb hdd

HELP no far cry or max payne

Not much, if anything.

Browser games, probably some older games(before/around 2007) left for dead, counter strike 1.6 and source possibly(probably wont run well if they do), Minecraft and some 8-bit titles. Could probably emulate some mobile or handheld games but nothing modern, AAA, or even esports will run on that.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Minecraft windows 10 edition can run on legit anything, I have a simillar laptop that runs it  at full settings.

there is browsing games and you can try roblox on the lowest graphical setting, but otherwise i don't know what to reccomend...

(Edit) actually there are many games on the microsoft store such as airboune ashphalt 8 or the new one... ashphalt legends 9??

cs 1.6 has compatibility issues and left 4 deaad runs at 1 fs and browser games ain't smooth either i'm just forced to live on watching people play games

i havez an xbox 360 with 1 game and a 60 dollar phone  

that's why i'm called poorest gamer

1 minute ago, Superninja009 said:

Minecraft windows 10 edition can run on legit anything, I have a simillar laptop that runs it  at full settings.

there is browsing games and you can try roblox on the lowest graphical setting, but otherwise i don't know what to reccomend...

rroblox is on lowest settings 800 by 600 nd runs 10 fps

2 minutes ago, Superninja009 said:

(Edit) actually there are many games on the microsoft store such as airboune ashphalt 8 or the new one... ashphalt legends 9??

both are laggy too even tho i clean my laptop daily a bit overclocked thermal paste 

tried everything only mario works fine

1 minute ago, Poorest_gamer said:

cs 1.6 has compatibility issues and left 4 deaad runs at 1 fs and browser games ain't smooth either i'm just forced to live on watching people play games

i havez an xbox 360 with 1 game and a 60 dollar phone  

that's why i'm called poorest gamer

If you can't even play browser games then your SOL. I'd go to gamestop or something and pick up some $5 Xbox360 games that would be a much smoother experience then trying to get anything to run on that laptop.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Just now, Superninja009 said:

try minecraft window 10 edition srsly dude it's really well optimised

im trying to crack it right now just waitin for it to download 

Just now, SpookyCitrus said:

If you can't even play browser games then your SOL. I'd go to gamestop or something and pick up some $5 Xbox360 games that would be a much smoother experience then trying to get anything to run on that laptop.

mate i do not live in the us in tunisia where 5 dollarr games become 60 dollar 

and they are all closed

1 minute ago, Superninja009 said:

i don't know how i can help really but you could try game streaming?

in tunisia we do not have onnline shopping and also slow internet like 10 kps downlolad speed slow

No offence but what country do you live in (this way i can reccomend better ideas)

Tunisia top north africa

plenty of 2D games you could play, i've sunk hundreds of hours into FTL and stardew valley and you could look into emulation 16bit stuff will run on literally anything.

2 minutes ago, nickd_games said:

plenty of 2D games you could play, i've sunk hundreds of hours into FTL and stardew valley and you could look into emulation 16bit stuff will run on literally anything.

good idea but do they cost money

Older MMOs like Dungeons and Dragons, Lord of the Rings Online run pretty decent, Battlefield 1942, Vietnam and Battlefield 2 at low settings, I have the same GPU in my T400 Thinkpad from 2008. Your limitation however might be also ram, with 2 GB you will have a hard time sharing that with the onboard graphics. For multiplayer there is classic an totally free game called Warzone 2100, it's an RTS and also has bots if you are into that. The Sims 2 would probably work, Sim City 3 as well, older need for speed titles may run but I haven't checked. Age of Empires 1 and 2 of course, C&C Red Alert 2 also runs, Earth 2150 works but under Windows 10 sometimes won't start in general. Also just found a list that someone postet

Hill climb racing is a fun game you can play through the microsoft store,

Btw: do hillclimb racing not hill climb racing 2 as 2 requires some kind of internet

Hill climb racing is a fun game you can play through the microsoft store,

Btw: do hillclimb racing not hill climb racing 2 as 2 requires some kind of internet

i have internet slow but does the job ill try it

2 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Older MMOs like Dungeons and Dragons, Lord of the Rings Online run pretty decent, Battlefield 1942, Vietnam and Battlefield 2 at low settings, I have the same GPU in my T400 Thinkpad from 2008. Your limitation however might be also ram, with 2 GB you will have a hard time sharing that with the onboard graphics. For multiplayer there is classic an totally free game called Warzone 2100, it's an RTS and also has bots if you are into that. The Sims 2 would probably work, Sim City 3 as well, older need for speed titles may run but I haven't checked. Age of Empires 1 and 2 of course, C&C Red Alert 2 also runs, Earth 2150 works but under Windows 10 sometimes won't start in general. Also just found a list that someone postet

thznks a lot

Both FTL and stardew valley are both fairly cheap, check out GOG.com too plenty of older games on there that will happily run on your system.

1 hour ago, Poorest_gamer said:

Hello during quarruntine i am bored and my computerr is slow and i cant play any games cause of my crappy lenovo g 550 

2gb rram

pentium dual corre t4400

x86 system type 

and 100 gb hdd

HELP no far cry or max payne

You could turn it into a retro emulator for nes, snes, genesis and n64 games.

Classics. Starcraft, Diablo II, Age of Empires, SimCity

It would also definitely run Syberia 1 and 2, which are games I love and always recommend, but they're a bit niche as far as the genre/gameplay is concerned - simply said, it's not for everyone

You could remove windows and install some form of lightweight Linux, and then get lutris or something going to play games. Might improve performance.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad