Need help with system loading a black screen when booting to Windows 10

Go to solution Solved by Spearlight,
1 minute ago, Spearlight said:

When Linus released the video for finding the cure for corona virus i was like well i have an old system really old but i was like it still helps a little bit but i throw it together and put 2x HD 6750 in the system the CPU is ntel® Core™2 Duo Processor E6700 with 2GB of ram and 680 PSU. When i put windows 10 on the system and install the driver for the 2 GPUs it goes to a black screen  but the monitor i guess is still detecting a video input i guess cause the light still glow blue but i can't see nothing. I do know one of the GPUs doesn't display anything but still work i believe so i use the that display and works in the first slot and were the display connect to it. I have tried booting to safe mode uninstalling driver and rebooting back in to windows 10 and installing and stills fails everything works fine unit the driver get installed. I taken out one of the GPU and ran run to see if if that works and it does it works just fine but when i put back the second GPU it doesn't display anything so if am wondering if the GPU or something. So can anybody help me lol.

FC0389A6-8C37-476F-AFF9-EF092D8293EE.jpeg

When Linus released the video for finding the cure for corona virus i was like well i have an old system really old but i was like it still helps a little bit but i throw it together and put 2x HD 6750 in the system the CPU is ntel® Core™2 Duo Processor E6700 with 2GB of ram and 680 PSU. When i put windows 10 on the system and install the driver for the 2 GPUs it goes to a black screen but the monitor i guess is still detecting a video input i guess cause the light still glow blue but i can't see nothing. I do know one of the GPUs doesn't display anything but still work i believe so i use the that display and works in the first slot and were the display connect to it. I have tried booting to safe mode uninstalling driver and rebooting back in to windows 10 and installing and stills fails everything works fine unit the driver get installed. I taken out one of the GPU and ran run to see if if that works and it does it works just fine but when i put back the second GPU it doesn't display anything so if am wondering if the GPU or something. So can anybody help me lol.

Edited by Spearlight

1 minute ago, Spearlight said:

When Linus released the video for finding the cure for corona virus i was like well i have an old system really old but i was like it still helps a little bit but i throw it together and put 2x HD 6750 in the system the CPU is ntel® Core™2 Duo Processor E6700 with 2GB of ram and 680 PSU. When i put windows 10 on the system and install the driver for the 2 GPUs it goes to a black screen  but the monitor i guess is still detecting a video input i guess cause the light still glow blue but i can't see nothing. I do know one of the GPUs doesn't display anything but still work i believe so i use the that display and works in the first slot and were the display connect to it. I have tried booting to safe mode uninstalling driver and rebooting back in to windows 10 and installing and stills fails everything works fine unit the driver get installed. I taken out one of the GPU and ran run to see if if that works and it does it works just fine but when i put back the second GPU it doesn't display anything so if am wondering if the GPU or something. So can anybody help me lol.

FC0389A6-8C37-476F-AFF9-EF092D8293EE.jpeg