source: http://xboxonehotel.com/en

so it's an hotel and it's about the xbone

features rooms with gaming themes such as

• xbox one 373051_134632923400121_1723400594_q.jpg
  • kinect sports
  • forza 5
  • dead rising 3
  • ryse - son of rome

it's located in paris, and for the same amount of money you could either spend a night with another person in the hotel, or buy an xbox one

it's your choice

there is not a lot i can say about this, but even thought i'm not a fan of any of those games, and not even a fan of the console itself, i would probably still get a good nerdgasm passing the night in such a place, nerding in the xbox room or walking around in the cool place that the xbox one hotel happens to be

no, there is not a pc gaming masterrace hotel yet, don't rage, just enjoy the geek

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

So it's not a hotel in the shape of an Xbox One? Not interested 

there was a huge xbox somewhere in the world, for some marketing reason, i think you could somehow manage to sleep in there if you wanted to

Can I get free xbox ones to take home?

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

what

the

balls

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Wow, Microsoft does everything to get publicity for the xbone...

source: http://xboxonehotel.com/en

so it's an hotel and it's about the xbone

features rooms with gaming themes such as

• xbox one 373051_134632923400121_1723400594_q.jpg
  • kinect sports
  • forza 5
  • dead rising 3
  • ryse - son of rome

it's located in paris, and for the same amount of money you could either spend a night with another person in the hotel, or buy an xbox one

it's your choice

there is not a lot i can say about this, but even thought i'm not a fan of any of those games, and not even a fan of the console itself, i would probably still get a good nerdgasm passing the night in such a place, nerding in the xbox room or walking around in the cool place that the xbox one hotel happens to be

no, there is not a pc gaming masterrace hotel yet, don't rage, just enjoy the geek

Nah, if MS was "geek" they would have put a better GPU in their system.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7528/the-xbox-one-mini-review-hardware-analysis/2

Less money on propaganda. More money on hardware. Pretty sad that the new 750Ti which draws a whole 60 watts would blow away their console in the crappy Dell (and it just beats the PS4 as well), most people have in their home anyways.

Xbox is done once PS4 hits the east. They got outsold 2 to 1 last month in the West, and that is the only place they have ever done well. I have no idea how you put a GPU more then 1/3rd slower in the system you are competing against, when you share a ton of games. From design blunders, to horrid decisions and statements, it has been one screw up after another on this console.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

what the hell hahaha :D

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Just like the Xbone, the hotel will charge an extra nightly fee for basic amenities that should come included such as hot water, electricity  oh and you'll need to buy a $24.99 adapter to plug anything into a socket.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |