My PC Keeps On Crashing

AshRowdy

Hi I recently bought a 780 TI 3 GB before it i had a 650 Nvida GTX and after the first couple mouths of having it i noticed my computer started to crash when i played games like GTAV and Rainbow Six Siege some games did not make my computer crash such as Minecraft this has been happening for quite a while now and has started to annoy me if you know on how I can fix this please can you help.

Thanks Ash

5 minutes ago, AshRowdy said:

Hi I recently bought a 780 TI 3 GB before it i had a 650 Nvida GTX and after the first couple mouths of having it i noticed my computer started to crash when i played games like GTAV and Rainbow Six Siege some games did not make my computer crash such as Minecraft this has been happening for quite a while now and has started to annoy me if you know on how I can fix this please can you help.

Thanks Ash

Ash, when you installed the new card, did you use a driver removal tool to clean up any traces of the old drivers?  If not, it is worth trying to remove all traces and do a fresh install with the latest drivers.  If you're still having problems after that, there's other things we can follow up with.

@AshRowdy For reference, DDU is the commonly used utility to clean up old drivers.  It can be found here https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

4 minutes ago, LankyBastard said:

Ash, when you installed the new card, did you use a driver removal tool to clean up any traces of the old drivers?  If not, it is worth trying to remove all traces and do a fresh install with the latest drivers.  If you're still having problems after that, there's other things we can follow up with.

Yes I did get rid of all the traces of the old drive.

Edit: I used DDU

6 minutes ago, AshRowdy said:

Yes I do have Windows 10 here is a log from one of the crashes: https://pastebin.com/TWBp3Uvu

That's some info, but there's a lot more if you open Event Viewer, right click on 'Application'  under Windows Logs, then use 'save all events as'.  I've seen other people attach the file directly on here, so you shouldn't have to use pastebin.

Windows10Crash.rar

4 minutes ago, LankyBastard said:

That's some info, but there's a lot more if you open Event Viewer, right click on 'Application'  under Windows Logs, then use 'save all events as'.  I've seen other people attach the file directly on here, so you shouldn't have to use pastebin.

I have to put it in a rar file as the original file was too big i hope this is fine