Help, Dual monitor not turning off issue

Sijma

So I purchased a 2nd monitor (exact same as my first one) and set it up, 1 is connected through hdmi and the other with a display port (due to limitation of available ports).
Now the issue is, when windows(10) is set to turn of my screen after x amount of minutes the following happens: Both screens turn off fully, few seconds later the windows device disconnect sound is heard and the monitor connected to the display port comes back on but displays a lit black screen.

I tried switching the cables and the issue always follows the monitor where the display port is connected. Unplugging either of the 2 monitors will cause the other one to turn off after x minutes just fine, no turning back on.

Lastly I turned off the USB selective suspend setting under advanced power options which I read about in some guide but it didn't do anything.
Sadly the monitors don't have a physical turn off button that I know off either and I often need to let my pc run overnight.
If anyone can suggest any fixes or workarounds that don't involve manually plugging off the 2nd monitor every time, it would be very much appreciated.

Try the monitor menus to see if they have any wake settings.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

Already did and doesn't seem to be that sadly.