2 FREE Games at EG Valued at $44.99 on Steam March 19th + 2 FREE Games at EG Valued at $27.99 on Steam March 26th

Paul Rudd

FREE Game #1 for TODAY, March 19th at the Epic Games store.

stanley555.thumb.gif.d77cead1bfec02d8890d29608318bda8.gif

Valued at $14.99 on Steam here... Link it has 31,771 Very Positive reviews.

FREE Game #2 for TODAY, March 19th at the Epic Games store.

watchdpogs22.gif.0a22778138587f3c5ea24e079dc78cd1.gif

Valued at $29.99 on Steam here... Link it has 24,514 Mixed reviews.

FREE Game #1 for NEXT THURSDAY, March 26th at the Epic Games store.

fign66.gif.f35a948e882cd24e71f34a9256a376c2.gif

Valued at $19.99 on Steam here... Link it has 202 Very Positive reviews.

FREE Game #2 for NEXT THURSDAY, March 26th at the Epic Games store.

torm777.gif.f6a0e63f7cedc47084282e3f47fbc41c.gif

Valued at $7.99 on Steam here... Link it has 178 Very Positive reviews.

Hmm. Stanley Parable is fun for an hour or two, before you get stuck not knowing how to get other endings. It's clever and witty with fun humor and excellent VO.

Watch Dogs might be fun with mods. There's a recent first person mod and something else that was supposed to add a bunch of stuff to do. Otherwise it's pretty standard affair. 

Gotta say, once again, not super excited by next weeks titles. At least in the mean time I've got other stuff to do.

#Muricaparrotgang

14 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

excellent VO

VO? Can't think of what VO means for the life of me. It's a V. Velocity? Virtual ominous lighting? I got nothing. I bet it's something obvious too.

15 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Gotta say, once again, not super excited by next weeks titles.

At first glance, next weeks games do look, "sub-par". But something tells me one or the other will hit everyone's interest in some way. The tough part will be simply loading them up. I have trouble doing that with freebies because I have such a gigantic backlog.

1 hour ago, Polemical said:

VO? Can't think of what VO means for the life of me. It's a V. Velocity? Virtual ominous lighting? I got nothing. I bet it's something obvious too.

VO is voice over.

1 hour ago, Polemical said:

At first glance, next weeks games do look, "sub-par". But something tells me one or the other will hit everyone's interest in some way. The tough part will be simply loading them up. I have trouble doing that with freebies because I have such a gigantic backlog.

They're both pretty unheard of. They both came out in 2017 and barely have 200 reviews. One's a pretty standard "action-adventure" and another is a twin stick shooter. Dime a dozen.

Another thing I like about Galaxy 2.0 (though I have to manually do it) is just assigning games tags of "Never played," "Unfinished," and "Completed." I've been going through my games and playing them all, trying to complete them unless I just really don't like them, and I've made tags for "Dislike" and "Garbage." Those are newer, and some of the games in dislike I've also completed.

Untitled.thumb.png.15bbed1ab0174173915bb7bde4bb0874.png

#Muricaparrotgang