[US] Cougar Vortex PWM case fan- $10ea.

Faceman

Cougar Vortex PWM 120mm 800-1600rpm

These fans are $15-18 depending which website you use. Tigerdirect has them for $10ea, without a mail in rebate, the discount is applied immediately which is always nice to not have to deal with MIRs. Some very good mid-high end case fans at a $10 price point.

I have 3 of these in my case, they are inaudible.  I don't even hear them until they are at 80%, and even then it is low.  I have my side panel open, so you know they are very quiet.

They are incredibly well built, just looking at them, holding them, and spinning the fan blades with your finger, you feel the quality.

They are usually $16, but they are on sale for $10 ea, the rebate is instantly applied, so no waiting for your money back.

They are rated for 800-1500rpm, but when I run a fan tuning, all of mine are at least 1600rpm, extra 100rpm, sweet.

Comes with the rubber "screws" for even extra silence and added vibration dampening on top of the built in vibration dampening corners.

These might not be the very best case fans, but at the current price of $10ea, you absolutely cannot beat this deal.  If Noctua gets a grade of A+, these are A- for half the cost.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I have 2 of these, very quiet fans. That's a really good price, well worth it.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

These are great fans, minus the colouring (IMHO).

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

• 3 weeks later...

I see a lot of people asking for good case fans in the Air Cooling section, these are still available!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

You can't do that, it's against the COC.

Heaven forbid I help my fellow PC enthusiast by reminding him or her about a great deal that they are already asking for on a different area of this forum!  I changed the wording because it upset you so much.

Are you Linus under cover?  :ph34r:  ;)

Unlike Linus I have the balls to put a Noctua fan in my main computer. 

Space is pretty awesome.