X79 SLI780ti build log

Hakka

Nice! Both the blue and the red. Now you have to think about a white one. :)

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

wow u made me like the 600t with your blue build not much of a fan of the red wish it was blue again :S other than the colour looks really good.

Would have been nice if you showed how you changed the geforce logo to red.

Could you post pictures of it lit up  :D

It's all a dream:

Just been playing around with the graphics cards in photoshop - changed the green 'geforce gtx' to red, I think I'll go with this rather than paint the main body of the cooler red.

;)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

wow!  Amazing.  I really need to get some sleeved cables.  I like the red logo idea for the GPU's.  It would be cool if you could change the led to red on the SLI bridge too.

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

Should colour in the corsair stickers on the fans mounted to your h100i. Sweet monster of a build!

wow!  Amazing.  I really need to get some sleeved cables.  I like the red logo idea for the GPU's.  It would be cool if you could change the led to red on the SLI bridge too.

The sli bridge is easy, the cards will be quite hard to do.

The sli bridge is easy, the cards will be quite hard to do.

How did you color in your original 680's logo? Did you just sharpie it, used sticker, orr....??

How did you color in your original 680's logo? Did you just sharpie it, used sticker, orr....??

Photoshopped it. I was planning to paint it blue but built this rig instead.

Clean, mean and pristine, love it!!!

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Looks so good! Especially like that red Geforce logo, even though it's photoshopped ;)

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

What a beautiful build! Even your first build looked absolutely stunning :o 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I started sleeving some cables today:

_D8F8921asSmartObject-1_zpsa29d30b7.jpg

_D8F8919asSmartObject-1_zpsf9ab3a3f.jpg

_D8F8922asSmartObject-1_zps991c8320.jpg

_D8F8923asSmartObject-1_zps8ca2e410.jpg

I'm having second thoughts about the colours, I dont like the grey on the 24 pin. I'm thinking about just going all red as the way the psu is wired I'll have a pattern at the motherboard end but the psu end will just be a random mess unless I do colour changes mid cable behind the mobo tray.

I also ordered an XSPC raystorm kit to replace the H100i, and a few more SSDs for a raid array to capture nvidia surround gameplay footage. I want to get another 780ti but I'm currently getting >100fps on BF4 with everything on ultra 2xMSAA + HBAO at 5990x1200 so its a bit hard to justify a third one right now.