New DAC or new IEMs?

LessThanSatisfactory

Okay, I have around $90 to spend and I am currently using onboard audio off of a cheap asus board and I have razer hammerheads. I do want another pair of IEMs with a different, more vocals and classical friendly sound signature so I was considering meze 11 classics but I was wondering if getting a new DAC would be a big enough improvement to justify getting something like a fiio E10 instead of the new IEMs. Also, I am interested to see if there is a better choice in DAC or IEM?

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

I dont think you need an dac for these, but dont quote me on that ;)

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Meze is just a rebranded OEM

Grab new IEMs before changing your source if you can't get both. I'll make a base-less recommendation of the Etymotic MC5, but if you want to have a thorough search for yourself, I'll link you this nice long list of reviews.

Meze is just a rebranded OEM

Grab new IEMs before changing your source if you can't get both. I'll make a base-less recommendation of the Etymotic MC5, but if you want to have a thorough search for yourself, I'll link you this nice long list of reviews.

Do you have any personal feedback about the sound signature of the MC5s?

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

Do you have any personal feedback about the sound signature of the MC5s?

No, only IEM (other than cheap OEM junk) I've had under a $100 was the JBL J33. Twas good, but not as neutral as the MC5 is supposed to be.