RGB Fusion, Bizarre error.

PCMasterRaceFTWWW

I am using a gigabyte aorus keyboard, mouse, mobo etc, all of which support RGB Fusion, and my RGB Strip also worked with it, and still does, although, after unplugging my PC and moving it to somewhere else, I then decided to update the application, I use the music feature, set it to "RGB" and it works alright, but when the color spectrum goes to red, the lights go off for a split moment, was wondering if anyone else has had this issue or knows how to fix it? Thanks. I have moved the ATITools thing to desktop as ive seen as a fix before, but this did not help. It also seems to be behind when playing music and using the "cycle" feature. I have also tried reinstalling the program. No progress

Another thing worth noting, if i go to "cycle" it cycles through as usual but it will do a sudden jump when it cycles back to red, almost as if it is behind or something.

a thing worth nothing..

i only have aourus gfx cards and NVlink bridge...  current version do not recognize the gfx cards.

Until last update it saw both, one as it should one as perifer rgb object. 

If i start it now my system will freeze, and eventualy crash. So the latest updates to it was junk..

There was a while after they went from LED in the aorus experience to RGB fusion they did not have smart mode.. show lights in accordance with temp or gpu load altho they got it in again until it's a complete pile of rubish now. 

On 3/10/2020 at 7:00 PM, PCMasterRaceFTWWW said:

I am using a gigabyte aorus keyboard, mouse, mobo etc, all of which support RGB Fusion, and my RGB Strip also worked with it, and still does, although, after unplugging my PC and moving it to somewhere else, I then decided to update the application, I use the music feature, set it to "RGB" and it works alright, but when the color spectrum goes to red, the lights go off for a split moment, was wondering if anyone else has had this issue or knows how to fix it? Thanks. I have moved the ATITools thing to desktop as ive seen as a fix before, but this did not help. It also seems to be behind when playing music and using the "cycle" feature. I have also tried reinstalling the program. No progress

I'm using Fusion as well and have noticed my RGB RAM 'jump' to red and begin cycling again at random intervals when on colour cycle too.

I have been in contact with gigabyte esupport about other issues, yesterday they have sent me one of their Beta builds for a future update (build B20.0303.1, current release is B20.0122.1).

I've not had chance to do anything other than install it and check it resolved the 2 issues I had reported as I have been on shift the last couple of days. However, I'm off tomorrow so will see if B20.0303.1 solves the colour cycling glitch with my RAM. If it does I could either send it to you or you could raise an esupport ticket with Gigabyte and see if they will send it you too to try.

No joy.

My RAM is still doing the same thing on the new Beta Build B20.0303.

Its doing it less frequently, but it is still doing it so unfortunately I dont think B20.0303 will solve your problem.

On 3/14/2020 at 11:54 PM, Burnie1601 said:

No joy.

My RAM is still doing the same thing on the new Beta Build B20.0303.

Its doing it less frequently, but it is still doing it so unfortunately I dont think B20.0303 will solve your problem.

Shame.