Minecraft NFA accounts please explain.

The Torrent

Are these stolen?

are these allowed?

I dont actually own mc on pc, yes crazy, but I don’t think I’d play much if I buy it and can’t justify £30. NFA accounts are £2 for 200. i’d keep 1 and give the rest away.

is the only difference can’t chance username and password?

is there any chance they will suddenly stop working at some point?

please explain, and don’t explain unless you are 100% sure I’ve read so much contradicting information.

thanks

Just now, Shimejii said:

Yes they are stolen, do not use them.

Why not use them? What could happen?

Just now, The Torrent said:

Why not use them? What could happen?

Because you are feeding a stolen account seller, thus promoting what they are doing. 

Depends on what you are doing, but i generally reccomend just buy your own account, its safer and its yours and you arent doing something scummy and supporting stolen accounts.

Make sure you get an FA account so you can claim ownership, id give you a good deal but just sold my last MC acc

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 7TB combined HDD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 15.7

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang

1 minute ago, Shimejii said:

Because you are feeding a stolen account seller, thus promoting what they are doing. 

Depends on what you are doing, but i generally reccomend just buy your own account, its safer and its yours and you arent doing something scummy and supporting stolen accounts.

How are they stolen?

From what I found out, they are all old accounts from before Minecraft made some sort of transition

so by buying them now, your not supporting the seller to steal more as more can’t be stolen,

but those accounts will be purchased at once point or another so by purchasing your not supporting anything bad,

am I correct in my thinking?

1 minute ago, Guiltyx said:

Make sure you get an FA account so you can claim ownership, id give you a good deal but just sold my last MC acc

How much is an fa account?

i mean £2 for 200 accs...

Just now, The Torrent said:

How are they stolen?

From what I found out, they are all old accounts from before Minecraft made some sort of transition

so by buying them now, your not supporting the seller to steal more as more can’t be stolen,

but those accounts will be purchased at once point or another so by purchasing your not supporting anything bad,

am I correct in my thinking?

@Shimejii Is right that they are stolen, im not going to go into details on how they are cracked because im pretty sure its not allowed, but it works by finding dumped email:pass combos and checking them.

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 7TB combined HDD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

22 hours ago, The Torrent said:

How much is an fa account?

i mean £2 for 200 accs...

Here is the first one I found < link removed >

Edited by LogicalDrm

22 hours ago, Guiltyx said:

Wait those are legit? £1.50 isn’t bad. Actually it’s euros. Will that work in the uk?

so those are exactly the same as the £30 from the Minecraft website accounts?

Edited by LogicalDrm

22 hours ago, Guiltyx said:

That’s not legit. Reviews show you can’t actually change the name

Edited by LogicalDrm

Minecraft's EULA forbids all of this. The only legal way to get an account is to buy one yourself. That's the end of it, stop being delusional. The obvious risk is that you may lose your illegal account at any time (and any money you have put in), and additional risks depend on just how shady site you manage to find. You do realize that they won't have any more respect for your information than they have for anyone else's?

If you start openly distributing illegal copies, you start attracting more serious consequences. That crap is one step worse than plain piracy, as you're trading tangible, already paid for property rather than just digital copies you made yourself.

*** Thread locked ***

Discussion about how to acquire hacked accounts is not allowed. Nor is linking to marketplace sites dealing with second hand accounts.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv