Okay,

I'm having trouble narrowing down my part issue, so far I'm thinking its my motherboard despite the error codes I'm getting from my system.

When I first installed everything and started my system up it wouldn't even boot and it hung on Gigabytes error code 15 (North Bridge System initialization)

I was able to eventually clear the cmos and the system let me boot up with one stick of RAM in it and it finally let me use my second stick once I was able to clear the system.

After I was able to get it to boot I finished my cable management, wired it all up and put my cases three fans onto the motherboards fan slots and then it had issues booting again.

When I was finally able to get it to boot it reset my XMP RAM, back to 2666 mhz and it took me to the fan section. My CPU was listed as -55 degrees celcius, and it wouldn't detect the three fans I plugged in

only 2; despite having 3 running.

Anytime I enter the bios the system hangs after I try restarting for a considerable why and it wont let me boot up until I hard reset the system.

It did list error code 00 (either motherboard or CPU) and eventually, I was able to get back into the system at which point I installed HWinfo and it lists the CPUs temps are normal

despite the board sensors not registering this information.

It does also take a while to post, as if the system is having issues detecting its parts properly and goes through a variety of error codes before it displays the Aorus logo.

Personal thoughts is its probably the motherboard but I am going to do more testing.

looking for feedback here.

6 minutes ago, TheWhiteRose000 said:

-

sounds like a problematic bios version to me, have you tried flashing to a latest bios, or perhaps downgrading to an earlier version

Just now, For Science! said:

sounds like a problematic bios version to me, have you tried flashing to a latest bios, or perhaps downgrading to an earlier version

running on the latest bios version, thing came to me bricked hoping a future one will repair it.

Just now, TheWhiteRose000 said:

running on the latest bios version, thing came to me bricked hoping a future one will repair it.

huh. if its bricked, how are you using it?

Just now, For Science! said:

huh. if its bricked, how are you using it?

It came bricked stuck on error code 15, dual bios board I was able to switch to a good one and then reset the other.

Just now, TheWhiteRose000 said:

It came bricked stuck on error code 15, dual bios board I was able to switch to a good one and then reset the other.

so then you can try a different bios version? the latest one may not be the most stable one.

I wonder if it is a similar problem I had on my formula board, was getting hung up on the same initialization part due to using too high of a SoC voltage. Mine was just when trying to run 3600 mhz ram with matched fclk. Since you're able to get into the bios try a light negative offset on the SoC and see if it helps. Lots of weird stuff going on with the new boards

Its been running stable and under load too, no BSOD really starting to think the board.
It's also not really an issue unless I try to access the motherboard in which case the whole system just goes to s--te.
SO! Best solution so far, don't access the bios unless I absolutely need too!