Samsung Galaxy Active 2 battery life

Baterka

Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy Active 2 for 3 days and with always-on display, no GPS, no Wifi, no NFC, and with almost no use of any feature I got to exactly 26 hours of battery life. It's pretty disappointing for me.
Does the watch really last so little or is it for warranty claim?
PS: The 42mm version is too big for my hand, so please do not spam me to buy bigger watches :D

Website programmer & Electrician & PC HW lover!

I don't know about the active 2, but in my experience many smart watches are made to last about 16 hours, long enough to last from when you wake up to when you go to sleep, and then charge overnight. 26 hours seems pretty reasonable.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

10 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

I don't know about the active 2, but in my experience many smart watches are made to last about 16 hours, long enough to last from when you wake up to when you go to sleep, and then charge overnight. 26 hours seems pretty reasonable.

I was planning to charge them 2 ish hours before going to sleep to be able to track sleep... 

I am just worried because many people in reviews saying, that they last for 2 days of "normal use" perfectly fine.

Website programmer & Electrician & PC HW lover!

21 hours ago, Baterka said:

I was planning to charge them 2 ish hours before going to sleep to be able to track sleep... 

I am just worried because many people in reviews saying, that they last for 2 days of "normal use" perfectly fine.

Always on display dramatically limits the ability to have multi-day battery life. My GW 46mm lasts about 4 days without AOD but only about a day with it on. It also depends what background you're using on AOD. Something with the minimum lit pixels and of a dark colours will use less power. Also, make sure to enable airplane mode and night mode when going to sleep. It greatly reduces power  consumption.

That's an F in the profile pic