My first stable Minecraft plugin (I need Help!)

LittleChami

I have been working on this small essential Minecraft plugin for small servers. Its an all in one plugin for small and local servers. I am new to programming and this is my first project I have ever made. Tell me what I should change or add. Keep in mind that i'm new to programming and the only code I'm decent with is html. I'm wondering if 50 downloads in the first week is good or bad? Im currently trying to find a way to shrink my code because instead of making one command to change fly speed, I made 10 different commands. It is triggering my ADHD and OCD.

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/chamitools.75472/

(I don't know if i'm allowed to post this or not, just message me if I cant)

Set up the speed commands to take an argument, eg: /fs 4.  Then add some logic to make sure that the given value stays within 1 < speed < 10.

13 minutes ago, Haas_ said:

Set up the speed commands to take an argument, eg: /fs 4.  Then add some logic to make sure that the given value stays within 1 < speed < 10.

You mean 0.00 to 1.00

Speed is from 0 to 1

Hmm... it's not the most common practice to use the MAJOR version number for small improvements on a project. You're already at version 8.0 and you barely have any downloads.

The minor version (ex 0.1 , 0.2 etc) should be used for small improvements that don't change things significantly , major versions should be used when some big changes are made (lots of new features, some previous features deprecated or removed, version incompatible with some versions of the base minecraft or whatever the plugin is for etc)

also not a fan of using "me" in

main: me.LittleChami.ChamiTools.Main

unless you have to use me. or you actually have the LittleChami.me domain

As a suggestion, maybe make a github account and then maybe you can use something like

main: com.github.littlechami.ChamiTools.Main

where littlechami is the github account and ChamiTools is the repository name on github

as for the actual code, maybe post it and we can give feedback... don't feel like opening .class files with notepad++