Thoughts on new build?

Hello, i'm building a new computer before i go to college this August and i was wondering what you guys think of this build, i'm going such high end because it's the last time i can build a pc without having other things to pay. I will be using this pc for gaming at 1440p with 144hz and some engineering software in college. My current build is an i5 4670k with 2x sli GTX 980s. Storage is not included because i'm just moving it from my old pc and i already own the case and i do plan on waiting for the RTX 3080 ti 

Custom Loop

Alphacool full copper 45mm 360mm radiator

Alphacool full copper 45mm 480mm radiator

Alphacool full copper 30mm 480mm radiator

Ekwb monoblock 

d5 pump res combo 

graphics card has pre installed block (RTX 2080 ti hydro copper, PC part picker does not have this card) 

what do you guys think? anything you would change? Thanks in advanced

5 minutes ago, SleepingGiant said:

No problem in specs. But 7×$39 fans seems kinda pricey

Especially for I win fans, try Corsair.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

a lot of unnecessary everything tbh. you could spend less on a few parts for a 3950x and not lose a single bit of performance or quality elsewhere.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

2 minutes ago, scuff gang said:

Especially for I win fans, try Corsair.

I was thinking inwin fans because they are daisy chain able for easier cable management 

2 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

you could spend less on a few parts for a 3950x

What would you replace to get a 3950x? 

I would just find cheaper fans. Everything else looks good. But $200+ for case fans is just ridiculous. If daisy chaining is a concern, there are still plenty of good fans that can do that without costing $40 a fan. Unless you need this pc now, have you considered waiting for 3000 series Nvidia gpus?

2 minutes ago, Quadrum said:

I would just find cheaper fans. Everything else looks good. But $200+ for case fans is just ridiculous. If daisy chaining is a concern, there are still plenty of good fans that can do that without costing $40 a fan. Unless you need this pc now, have you considered waiting for 3000 series Nvidia gpus?

Are there any cheaper light up fans with good static pressure for use with radiators? and yes i do plan on waiting for the RTX 3080 ti (or equivalent) and i added it to the main post 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 3.5 GHz 16-Core Processor  ($749.00 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 UNIFY ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($299.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory  ($186.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: PNY GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB XLR8 Gaming Overclocked Edition Video Card  ($1149.99 @ Amazon) EKWB has waterblocks for these.
Case: Phanteks Enthoo 719 ATX Full Tower Case  ($189.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: be quiet! Straight Power 11 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($134.84 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: Deepcool RF120M(5 in 1) 56.5 CFM 120 mm Fans  ($53.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $2872.77
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-03-02 22:14 EST-0500

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

34 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

PCPartPicker Part List

I've never used any msi board before, is that one equivalent to the gigabyte master in terms of features and vrm for overclocking? Also those fans are definitely cheaper then the inwin fans but do they have enough static pressure for a 45mm thick radiator? Also for this build would a 3950x be a better purchase then the 3900x since the 4 extra cores would help with the engineering software but not really in the gaming side of things

8 hours ago, DominicNikon said:

I've never used any msi board before, is that one equivalent to the gigabyte master in terms of features and vrm for overclocking? Also those fans are definitely cheaper then the inwin fans but do they have enough static pressure for a 45mm thick radiator? Also for this build would a 3950x be a better purchase then the 3900x since the 4 extra cores would help with the engineering software but not really in the gaming side of things

Your Msi motherboard, when looking at overclocking potential, has a 6+2 power stages for its vrm with IR3598 doublers. This is pretty typical for x570 boards. If you’re looking for maximal overclocking, the best boards for that are Aorus extreme and Aorus Master, the msi prestige x570 and msi MEG godlike x570, and the crosshair VIII Hero and crosshair VIII formula. (In that order) I haven’t checked prices on these boards but from a couple of vrm spreadsheets, in that order they are the best for overclocking. 

When it comes to fans, you’ve chosen airflow fans, which aren’t specifically designed for static pressure, but instead for airflow. Fans like these: should be good for use with a radiator. https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Pressure-Adjustable-Anti-Vibration-CL-F042-PL12SW-B/dp/B014QW98SC/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?keywords=static+pressure+fan+120mm&qid=1583237781&sprefix=static+pressure+fan&sr=8-5

When it comes to the 3900x vs the 3950x, all I’ll say is that the 3900x is 300$ cheaper, and has only 4 less cores. It’s the difference between 12 and 16 cores. Unless you have a specific workload where it will be specifically beneficial, save the $300 for something else. 

I hope this helped and good luck with the build!

10 hours ago, DominicNikon said:

I was thinking inwin fans because they are daisy chain able for easier cable management 

Arctic F and P series (PWM PST) also have that feature.

https://www.arctic.ac/uk_en/p-fan-faq/

9 hours ago, Quadrum said:

When it comes to fans, you’ve chosen airflow fans, which aren’t specifically designed for static pressure, but instead for airflow. Fans like these: should be good for use with a radiator. https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Pressure-Adjustable-Anti-Vibration-CL-F042-PL12SW-B/dp/B014QW98SC/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?keywords=static+pressure+fan+120mm&qid=1583237781&sprefix=static+pressure+fan&sr=8-5

How do those fans compare to the iwin jupiter (2.62mm h20) or the corsair ml fans?