My Samsung phone starts to emit smoke and unpleasant smell.

Hey everyone

Recently i found out that my Samsung phone (Galaxy J6+)randomly heats up to an untouchable temperature and it emits an unpleasant battery burning smell. It happened to me 2 times last week. But now it seems fine to me. I turned off the Phone immediately so that it would not catch fire and kept it off for few hours. Yesterday too it happened to me. When i had to attend a wedding, the phone started producing that smell and i immediately turned it off. I spent that whole day and night without my phone and used a nokia 3x4 keypad phone until today evening after my school. I wrote this topic on the same phone and was a bit warm . But i didn't feel it until i hold it for a few seconds. I'm not worried about the damage of that phone in the future but I'm worried about the injury it could cause to me and others if it starts burning. So guys i kindly need your help regarding this whether should i consult a nearby Samsung service center for a fix or other ways for it. I really need your help. This is my first phone i got after many years of using my mom's phone. I expected this as a good device but i didn't even imagine that this would happen to me. So please help me guys

My device: Samsung Galaxy J6+

I could've used my PC to type this but my exams are near and i don't want to waste my time on my PC. So this is a quick typing from my phone so it may contain some grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes. And Sorry for my bad english. 

Thank you guys.

Love u all. 

2 minutes ago, imaproboi said:

[...]

my Samsung phone (Galaxy J6+)randomly heats up to an untouchable temperature and it emits an unpleasant battery burning smell.

[...]

i kindly need your help regarding this whether should i consult a nearby Samsung service center for a fix or other ways for it

[...]

Going to the manufacturer is definitely the way to go. I'm not even going to be able to recommend anything else, because this sounds like a serious battery problem (either in the battery or your phone's side).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

3 minutes ago, imaproboi said:

should i consult a nearby Samsung service center for a fix

definitely do this. no other way around it. and stop using it until it gets fixed/replaced. it sounds very dangerous and you might get hurt.

18 hours ago, huilun02 said:

The J6+ is an entry level device. Depending on the cost to repair, you might actually be better off just replacing it.

720p screen, SD425, released Oct 2018

It is not usable in its current state for sure

It's enough for my use(It was my mom's phone for 2 weeks after purchasing, then she bought a Galaxy S9. If i wanted to buy a phone, i would go for better models)

Indeed, this story and stories just like it are enough to keep me away. Suddenly I don’t mind paying just a little more.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14