Question about dirve bays in lian li pc-o11 dynamic

A Friendly N00b
Go to solution Solved by Eschew,

Hey there. I believe you can fit 3 HDDs into the Lian Li PC-O11 DYNAMIC, one hidden behind a panel and two in the 3.5" drive bays:

Spoiler

930644637_PC-O11DYNAMICHDD.thumb.png.2a60beaef456a11e167b6b423db5e0a3.png

(Admittedly I don't know much about RAID 5 and whether a specific physical setup is required or not.)

I'm going to be doing a new build soon and I want to use the Lian Li Pc-O11 Dynamic, but it only has two 3.5in drive bays but I'm planning running a Raid 5 configuration which needs 3 drives. Is it possible that I could use a few of the 2.5in slots to put one more HDD in?

Hey there. I believe you can fit 3 HDDs into the Lian Li PC-O11 DYNAMIC, one hidden behind a panel and two in the 3.5" drive bays:

Spoiler

(Admittedly I don't know much about RAID 5 and whether a specific physical setup is required or not.)

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

2 hours ago, Eschew said:

Reveal hidden contents

aweomse, thank you! that will work just fine. the physical layout of the drives doesn't really matter as long as they're all still connected to the raid controller or motherboard