Where to Buy CPU Waterblocks / Fans in 2020?

Hello Guys,

my Watercooling EQ is Kinda old and im not up2date.

I've got a few questions

1) Is Aquatuning still the way to go for Watercooling? Im from Germany and i feel like they are the only ones that sell "custom" Watercooling stuff

what do you guys use / recommand?

2) I just bought a new CPU (3700x) and ive read that im not able to use any AM 4 CPU cooler, because of the Backplate of the Motherboard or Something like that

is that true? if not i would just buy an adapter and just use my old CPU block

https://www.aquatuning.de/wasserkuehlung/cpu-kuehler/cpu-halterungen/21552/alphacool-nexxxos-xp3-halterung-fuer-amd-ryzen-s.-am4?number=1012957

i've got a gigabyte x570 aorus elite motherboard

any water block you guys can recommand?

3) i need 3 quiet fans (i would pref pwm, but they dont have to be if they are quiet) for a radiatior, are there any fans you guys can recommand? they would be sandwitched between 1 thick radiator and the front of the case 

so theres not alot space

i write that because i love the noiseblocker eloops but they dont work with stuff in front of them

4) where should i buy my fans? or are the prices all same?

Sorry for my bad englisch and my confusing writting, englisch is obv not my native language hehe

4 minutes ago, KNG_HOLDY said:

-

Aquatuning, Caseking, Highflow, Watercool, Amazon are my go to recommendations. I also live in Germany (don't speak a word of German though, unfortunately).

Not entirely sure what you're on about with regarding the incompatibility, but an AM4 compatible cooler should be fine for the X570 Aorus. I personally really enjoy the high build quality of Watercool Heatkiller IV, but most known brands produce waterblocks that perform on par with each other so it's down to the looks you like (Alphacool, EKWB, Bitspower, etc etc)

For 120 mm, you can't get better than Noctua A12x25, although they only come in the distinct Noctua colors. Second best is Noiseblocker eloop fans (can't remember the exact model) but they come in white or black, so may suit your fancy better.

Noctua fans are expensive, but worth it imo, Noiserblocker fans are slightly cheaper.

9 minutes ago, For Science! said:

Aquatuning, Caseking, Highflow, Watercool, Amazon are my go to recommendations. I also live in Germany (don't speak a word of German though, unfortunately).

Not entirely sure what you're on about with regarding the incompatibility, but an AM4 compatible cooler should be fine for the X570 Aorus. I personally really enjoy the high build quality of Watercool Heatkiller IV, but most known brands produce waterblocks that perform on par with each other so it's down to the looks you like (Alphacool, EKWB, Bitspower, etc etc)

For 120 mm, you can't get better than Noctua A12x25, although they only come in the distinct Noctua colors. Second best is Noiseblocker eloop fans (can't remember the exact model) but they come in white or black, so may suit your fancy better.

Noctua fans are expensive, but worth it imo, Noiserblocker fans are slightly cheaper.

yeah i never bought noctua fans because they are so damn ugly hehe

i cant use eloop fans because of the position i would place them

ek vardar fans where a thing a time ago never bought them are they worth it? or should i just get cheap low rpm fans because the position they would be in i cant really see them and i've got 1 360mm & 1 240mm Radiator for just one CPU so the 3 on my 360 wont need to run very high

and ty for the sides i will check them out tomorrow, never really liked caseking bc of their chipment pricing but maybe thats changed

never new highflow or that watercool has a dedicated shop  ty for that info :)

1 minute ago, KNG_HOLDY said:

-

If you can't see them anyway, then I would recommend the A12x25, they are just so good. Or the Noctua Chromaxes, but they only have the NF series, which aren't as good ath te A12x25. Vardar's are okay, but they have so many variants these days I've lost track if they are actually any good, I remember they're good at high rpm, at the cost of high noise.

Fellow german here using almost all parts from EKWB. I also ordered at caseking a lot. They are expensive but customer service is pretty good.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

15 hours ago, For Science! said:

If you can't see them anyway, then I would recommend the A12x25, they are just so good. Or the Noctua Chromaxes, but they only have the NF series, which aren't as good ath te A12x25. Vardar's are okay, but they have so many variants these days I've lost track if they are actually any good, I remember they're good at high rpm, at the cost of high noise.

A12x25 30€ ufff

i just read that overclocking the 3700x isnt beneficial so maybe i dont even get fans for my front radiator or some really cheap fans

360 rad without fans and 240 with 2x eloop pwm should be fine if its pointless to overclock the 3700x anyways

i just dont want to hear fans q.q after using watercooling for yrs the stock cooler sounds like a plane to me hehe even at the lowest speed i can hear them

Check these guys out. Performance-PCs.com Homepage
They ship everywhere except North Korea and Brazil according to their site.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

On 2/21/2020 at 2:47 PM, Beerzerker said:

Check these guys out. Performance-PCs.com Homepage
They ship everywhere except North Korea and Brazil according to their site.

Yeah but it's usually not worth it to order from outside europe. You will very likely pay 19% tax ontop of high shipping cost, long wait times and warranty will also by freaking nightmare.

I had to send back a keyboard to massdrop once. It was not as advertised and they aknowledge it. I had to go to my local state import/export facility and have them SEAL them damn package. Also I had to pay for return shipping. I am really hesitant to order internationally now. Some cheap stuff from china but I wouldn't wanna order a GPU waterblock from NA to then maybe have the wrong item ship or anything else go wrong. If you really want to there are some mroe interesting vendors in the UK which will get iffy by the end of the year, depending on what the final agreement looks like but until then it should be fine.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system