Ryzen 5 2500u + Vega 8 GPU Drivers

Hello guys! I'm Andrés from Argentina, I recently I've buy an Lenovo V330 14 inch. It's a good notebook to work. But I've notice that the graphics are not good at all, I feel that's is an issues with AMD drivers. But I don't have any clou about it. 

Can someone help me with some advice?

Thanks all!

the vega 8 igpu isnt amazing its good for integrated graphics though have you got any benchmarks to show

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard: Strix x470F Ram: G.skill Trident Z RGB 16GB GPU: Powercolor RX5700XT Red Devil 8GB Cooler: Cooler Master ML240L RGB Case: NZXT H500i Storage: 500GB NVMe SSD 3TB Spinning Rust PSU: EVGA 650w B2

16 minutes ago, sallamby said:

the vega 8 igpu isnt amazing its good for integrated graphics though have you got any benchmarks to show

Thanks for your responds. I don't have any, but I notice diferents in the cuality and definition. E.g. the panel lost contrast rate and brigthnes when you conect and disconect the charger. 

When I've uninstall the drivers and use the Windows default drivers that not happens. 

May be I need to follow a template to get the right setup into it. 

when you disconnetc the charger your laptop will set different power management setting this is normal

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard: Strix x470F Ram: G.skill Trident Z RGB 16GB GPU: Powercolor RX5700XT Red Devil 8GB Cooler: Cooler Master ML240L RGB Case: NZXT H500i Storage: 500GB NVMe SSD 3TB Spinning Rust PSU: EVGA 650w B2

Just now, sallamby said:

when you disconnetc the charger your laptop will set different power management setting this is normal

I'll try to make an capture for the issues. Thanks !