Titanfall Beta problems already

Trip

EA Messed up....again.

Not really because they replaced them for everybody.

Better a barley working Beta then no Beta at all.

EA is bad but not even close as bad Activision,Microsoft, or Sony.

EA gets all the hate but they're actually not that bad.

Activision doesn't patch there games, they don't care for there Dev teams, they don't make dedicated servers, they don't make enhanced PC versions, they don't to closed Alpha/Open Beta testing, and they milk there games till they die(Call of Duty,Guitar Hero,Skylanders,Tony Hawk ect.)

Cod Ghosts runs worse the Battlefield 4 while looking 10x worse, but who get's the flack for being broken not Ghosts.

RTX2070OC 

Activision doesn't patch there games, they don't care for there Dev teams, they don't make dedicated servers, they don't make enhanced PC versions, they don't to closed Alpha/Open Beta testing, and they milk there games till they die(Call of Duty,Guitar Hero,Skylanders,Tony Hawk ect.)

Cod Ghosts runs worse the Battlefield 4 while looking 10x worse, but who get's the flack for being broken not Ghosts.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

so EA just sent me 2 additional Origin Codes.. ahaha

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

You guys are so butthurt it's almost laughable, EA made a mistake with the beta codes that didn't cost you a single cent ? Oh my God, they must be Satan. 

I haven't gotten a beta key but watched the gameplay video of Jp mcd and I'm pretty stoked for the game, can't wait to play it.

You guys are so butthurt it's almost laughable, EA made a mistake with the beta codes that didn't cost you a single cent ? Oh my God, they must be Satan. 

I haven't gotten a beta key but watched the gameplay video of Jp mcd and I'm pretty stoked for the game, can't wait to play it.

I got a key yesterday,and since have been reading the so called horror stories lol,...made another account for a mate, applied and went to EA help str8 away with a used xbox code from some random internet page :)

2 hours later, TF is added to my mates origin.

Butthurt, nope, playing... yes

Applied and within 2 hours.. Done.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I guess I'll be that guy but who gives a shit? Even if you got the keys on the first try, even if it was working, even if EA wasn't behind it, I just flat out don't care about this game and I'm so tired of seeing literally every single news outlet constantly trying to force it down my throat for no good reason.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I do agree.

No one is as bad as they seem, unless if you have worked with the majority of the teams.

That is why the new cod is now under..... a better place and development teams.

People either hate cod or love it. Someone (at the mall, my sister dragged me) said that real gamers are those

that "play xbox, play cod bo2, and only play multiplayer, and not single player."

I was just quoting another guy that said EA messed up again.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

I'm so tired of seeing literally every single news outlet constantly trying to force it down my throat for no good reason.

Which you can ignore all on your own....

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

will there be a second titanfall beta because I'm at college and can't come home for the week of titanfall beta. And before I give my code to my cousin. I want to know.

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

haven't even received the email yet... 

Main Rig: Cpu: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4.60Ghz 1.2V | Motherboard: ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA | RAM: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2133Mhz | GPU: Powercolor RADEON RX6900XT Liquid Devil  | Case: XFORMA MBX MKII | Storage: Samsung 840 256GB/Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | PSU: Corsair Hx850i | Cooling: Custom loop with gentle typhoons | 

I don't even care.I don't like its concept.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'm pretty sure everyone who gets beta access gets both codes, but you get them in a random order. I got an XBO code first aswell, but my PC code came in a few hours later

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

Well I'm glad that the main problem with the game is that people are not receiving BETA keys and not crashing and so on... 

Well I'm glad that the main problem with the game is that people are not receiving BETA keys and not crashing and so on... 

Yep, the game is pretty much bug free and that already in Beta.

You can really see that they've worked on this game for Years.

RTX2070OC 

This is why I don't want to use Origin.

And not because it's Origin, it's the fact that EA is the one behind Origin.

Tried getting some Mass Effect 3 going to post some new scores for multiplayer. Half my team showed up as offline and we couldn't invite them. F**k Origin and EA :)

Titanfall is mindless fun though so thank you to the dev team.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I'm getting blue screens after playing for about 5-15 mins in the game :(

I know it's in beta though, but it's a shame because this doesn't happen to me on other games. Perhaps I need to ease up on my OC just for this game for now. 

THE BEAST Motherboard: MSI B350 Tomahawk   CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700   GPU: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC  RAM: 16GB G.Skill FlareX DDR4   

PSU: Corsair CX650M     Case: Corsair 200R    SSD: Kingston 240GB SSD Plus   HDD: 1TB WD Green Drive and Seagate Barracuda 2TB Media Drive

I haven't encountered any problems in game yet. Tons of fun so far. I was honestly not expecting titanfall to be as good as it actually is.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz