Building new pc But need some help =)

Novaya
Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

ya , friend living in NY ... he gonna get me things xD

so tell me what's pro pls ;p

thanks

I'd recommend something like this: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2SXYM

and saving the rest of the money for upgrades. You could also just get a 1440p display if you feel like it.

If you really want to blow some more money: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2SY2e

Hey 

Just wanted to Build a new pc that will stay with me  for like 4 years or so And dunno Excatly where i should go.

So if You can help , do it pls ^^

Plus ... Maximum price around 2k Euros

i was thinking about :

Case : Cooler master cosmos 2 Water Cooled

Motherboard : Asus z87 maximus vi extremeProccessor :

Intel Corei7 4770k (8M Cache , up to 3.90 GHz)

Video card : 1 or 2x GeForce GTX 780

Ram : 8GB Kingstone or hyber x or Corsair (idk)

HDD : Got already 2x 2TB

SSD : 1x 240 GB

PSU : 480W gold certified 

Dunno about a good monitor for gaming.

i need it mostly for Gaming And some videos cut,edite

Should i buy that or is there anything i'm missing or there is better ?

Ty^^ =)

I think this might be the only time I say this, but you might want to look at a slightly larger power supply.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

780Ti wouldn't be a bad buy considering you want this to last 4 years. Remember, whether you upgrade or not, watercooling is an investment of its own which requires care and maintenance (unless you were talking about closed loop :P) Larger power supply is probably a good idea. 

I'd say get a bigger PSU, 16gb of RAM, and one 780 for now. If you find you need more power, you can pick up a second later on down the line when they come down a bit in price.

Get a 550watt Gold or Platinum rated PSU, or get a 800watt Gold or Platinum rated PSU if you REALLY want to go SLI down the road. 

What psu should i go for? someone told me to go for Corsair CX750 Bronze certified ... but dunno what's best for that pc

Thanks for replaying =)

without a monitor 

CPU:  Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€287.90 @ Caseking) 
Motherboard:  Asus SABERTOOTH Z87 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€223.98 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory:  Kingston Beast 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€140.19 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage:  Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  (€72.50 @ Pixmania DE) 
Video Card:  Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  (€312.08 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card:  Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  (€312.08 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case:  Cooler Master Cosmos II (Black) ATX Full Tower Case  (€499.65 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €2027.27
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-02-14 06:13 CET+0100)

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

780Ti wouldn't be a bad buy considering you want this to last 4 years. Remember, whether you upgrade or not, watercooling is an investment of its own which requires care and maintenance (unless you were talking about closed loop :P) Larger power supply is probably a good idea. 

Well i'm thinking about buying 2x And Guess won't have more money that period to upgrade xD ... It's hot here ,so should i still go for watercooling?;p

Thanks ;p

You're better off getting what you need and upgrading more often than spending a large chunk of money and not upgrading for 4 years.

Where are you shopping/located?

Why such a large case and wc?

Why such an expensive motherboard?

No point getting an i7 over an i5 for gaming.

Brand of ram doesn't really matter.

You're going to want a decent 600w for a single 780 and a good 750w for sli.

What psu should i go for? someone told me to go for Corsair CX750 Bronze certified ... but dunno what's best for that pc

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Case is way too expensive if you're looking at making a 2000 Euro build. Go for a <150 Euro case. It's not like the Cosmos II is an amazing case these days either, there are newer cases that are much cheaper and better. 

You're better off getting what you need and upgrading more often than spending a large chunk of money and not upgrading for 4 years.

Where are you shopping/located?

Why such a large case and wc?

Why such an expensive motherboard?

No point getting an i7 over an i5 for gaming.

Brand of ram doesn't really matter.

You're going to want a decent 600w for a single 780 and a good 750w for sli.

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

Well ,what motherboard do u suggest?For Case also

Living in egypt , But getting it from u.s

ty for help ;p

Well i'm thinking about buying 2x And Guess won't have more money that period to upgrade xD ... It's hot here ,so should i still go for watercooling?;p

Thanks ;p

How hot? External temperatures can have a considerable effect but good airflow can usually deal with it. Usually, SLI isn't the greatest option but for 4 years multi-gpu almost sounds like a must. About watercooling, were you thinking closed or custom loop?

Well ,what motherboard do u suggest?For Case also

Living in egypt , But getting it from u.s

ty for help ;p

So you're open to shopping from any US shops? 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

How hot? External temperatures can have a considerable effect but good airflow can usually deal with it. Usually, SLI isn't the greatest option but for 4 years multi-gpu almost sounds like a must. About watercooling, were you thinking closed or custom loop?

was thinking about closed , but i don't have much experiance about it ... so dunno excatly 

So you're open to shopping from any US shops? 

thanks

thanks

I'd recommend something like this: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2SXYM

and saving the rest of the money for upgrades. You could also just get a 1440p display if you feel like it.

If you really want to blow some more money: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2SY2e

A little more power for the cpu and 16GB of memory will extend the useful life of the system. A liquid cooler for the cpu to maximize cooling. The X60 is very good and can run quietly. The case has excellent airflow and lots of room for expansion.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU:  Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($309.99 @ NCIX US)
CPU Cooler:  NZXT Kraken X60 98.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($119.98 @ Best Buy)
Motherboard:  ASRock Fatal1ty Z87 Professional ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($178.49 @ Newegg)
Memory:  G.Skill Sniper Gaming Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($135.99 @ Newegg)
Storage:  Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($145.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card:  Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card  ($479.99 @ NCIX US)
Case:  Corsair 750D ATX Full Tower Case  ($139.99 @ Microcenter)
Power Supply:  SeaSonic 660W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($146.97 @ OutletPC)
Monitor:  Dell U2412M 60Hz 24.0" Monitor  ($281.15 @ B&H)
Total: $1938.54
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-02-14 01:04 EST-0500)

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.