Is there one program for different manufacturer RGB devices?

Hey guys

I have hardware from 4 different manufacturers and I wonder if there is a program that can steer the RGB from all devices?

Thanks!

31 minutes ago, Hip said:

Hey guys

I have hardware from 4 different manufacturers and I wonder if there is a program that can steer the RGB from all devices?

Thanks!

AFAIK no.  It REALLY REALLY needs to be written though.  I like the thought.  Throw it at the Linux kids.  One more reason they can bite their thumbs at windows people.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

The problem is that most manufacturers haven't made it easy to figure out how things work.

Corsair seems most receptive to the Linux community. MSI, Asus, and GB all appear to be in la la land though.

-アパゾ

50 minutes ago, APasz said:

The problem is that most manufacturers haven't made it easy to figure out how things work.

Corsair seems most receptive to the Linux community. MSI, Asus, and GB all appear to be in la la land though.

Heh.  They probably make it as hard as possible on purpose.  The issues there ALWAYS WAS a standard.  It just wasn’t created by computer manufacturers.  It was created by lighting manufacturers. It’s a much much older industry.  They’ve been around since candles. That industry has been through this whole compatibility proprietary stuff stupidity several times over the last hundred years and they know how it goes every single time, so they just go for standards and don’t bother wasting time messing about.

Anyway their standard is what the lights all actually use.  The rgb people buy lights from the light makers and obfuscate this r standard to make a different fake one.  All that needs to be done is understand the actual standard and then untangle the garbage.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.