display for inside of my case

I have a phanteks eclipse p400s and was thinking of putting a screen inside the case (in the location outlined in red in the picture attached) there's a decent amount of space for a lcd or similar display.

This would be my first time working with displays like this, I was wondering what would i need to do to get the display to go to my motherboard/graphics card would i need something like this? or this? and where would be the best place to start looking for a display for this application? 

P400s-44.png

That is a really really non standard size. It’s a form factor I more normally associate with led array streaming banners.  You want an LCD display in that space?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

35 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

That is a really really non standard size. It’s a form factor I more normally associate with led array streaming banners.  You want an LCD display in that space?

im sorta looking for the biggest display that would fit in this area where none of my components are

P400s-44.png