Elite Dangerous: Horizons

CPT_BEEMO

I've had this game for a little over a year, and while I very much enjoy the concept, it is hard to stay interested when you dont have anyone to play with. I dont know much about what I am doing, other then data deliveries or courier jobs. I dont have much skill in conflict /evasive piloting or know much about all the interesting things you can do in the game. 

If anyone is experienced in the game and wouldn't mind taking me....."under their wing".... haha..... Then that would be awesome! or at least point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: Reference 5700XT (Asus) Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X470-F RAM: Corsair 32GB Vengeance 3600Mhz PSU: Corsair RM850X White

Cooling: Corsair H115i RGB Storage: 500GB WD SN750 M.2, 4TB Samsung EVO SSD Case: NZXT H500i White

Keyboard: Asus ROG Strix Flare (MX Red) Mouse: Corsair Sabre RGB

• 2 months later...

I am just learning this game also, but i have a few freinds that have been playing this game for a VERY long time and know alot about it.  WOuld be happy to join up with you and maybe try to introduce you to them, who knows we all might have a blast!