Computer specs list

Nmasier
3 minutes ago, Nmasier said:

I am about to build a computer and im wondering If I should change anything

What is your budget for the build?

it doesn't really matter I just want something that I can upgrade in the future. I would say i would want to top it off at around 2400$ Ps: i dont want to change the graphics card or cpu that I already have. If you have any recommendations feel free to add. I just started learning how to build pc's 

3 minutes ago, Nmasier said:

Ps: i dont want to change the graphics card or cpu that I already have. If you have any recommendations feel free to add. I just started learning how to build pc's 

So you already own the cpu and gpu?

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  | GPU: GTX 1070 FE | RAM: TridentZ 16GB 3200MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M | PSU: EVGA 650 B3 | STORAGE: Boot drive: Crucial MX500 1TB, Secondary drive: WD Blue 1TB hdd | CASE: Phanteks P350x | OS: Windows 10 | Monitor: Main: ASUS VP249QGR 144Hz, Secondary: Dell E2014h 1600x900

yes i own the 2070 and i7 8700k already and i am using it for flight simulation for the upcoming msfs2020 which i feel will be very cpu and gpu bound

17 minutes ago, Nmasier said:

there are better air coolers for cheaper.

18 minutes ago, Nmasier said:

Kingston HyperX Fury RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory

i'd get 2x16 instead.

19 minutes ago, Nmasier said:

Corsair CXM V2 (2017) 750 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

not that great. get the TXM instead. 550W should be enough

18 minutes ago, Nmasier said:

Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

expensive. you can get nvme drives for that price.

4 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

there are better air coolers for cheaper.

i'd get 2x16 instead.

not that great. get the TXM instead. 550W should be enough

expensive. you can get nvme drives for that price.

Sorry boggy77, I typed mine while you posted. I agree with your other recommendations too :) I only mentioned the PSU because it looked like such a weak choice alongside the OP's other parts.

PSU can be better and its overkill. going down with the Corsair line CXM and TXM ( prefer) its better. and something around 550 or 650W. 32GB its okay but  will leaves a lot of free space. 16GB is sufficient. on my recent activity in this websites. people usually did not buy EVO Drive. it simply overpriced. most of them go with Sabrent Rocket and Intel 660p.  the BOOT will be the same. and your simulator wont notice the difference in between speed. but it will saves you plenty amount of money.

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

It looks like you only get 1 case fan with the case so remember to get at least 1 more for the rear exhaust. If you go for an AIO you'll have two exhaust fans and only 1 intake so maybe add another to the front of the case.

Personally I think if you went for an air cooler pointed at the rear exhaust you would be fine for airflow in that case with just 1 fan front and rear but it wouldn't hurt to have 2 either end.

I went for the Corsair RM750 because it's pretty good for what u get for the price. Also go for the 2x16GB drives for future upgrades. Case is exeptional but it's also pretty good for what u pay.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 4 CPU Cooler  ($74.90 @ Amazon)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($157.99 @ Amazon)
Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.98 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($109.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $412.86
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-01-31 09:51 EST-0500

2 minutes ago, Bazilias said:

I went for the Corsair RM750 because it's pretty good for what u get for the price.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 4 CPU Cooler  ($74.90 @ Amazon)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($157.99 @ Amazon)
Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.98 @ Amazon)
Total: $302.87
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-01-31 09:50 EST-0500

txm and rmx are better. also 750w is too much, 550w are enough

ok so with the nzxt h510 on the front panel there is only a heaset port there is no mic port. I know there is one on the mobo but i set my pc about 5 feet away from my monitor and my heaset will not reach to the back of the pc

55 minutes ago, Rancidpunk said:

It looks like you only get 1 case fan with the case so remember to get at least 1 more for the rear exhaust. If you go for an AIO you'll have two exhaust fans and only 1 intake so maybe add another to the front of the case.

Personally I think if you went for an air cooler pointed at the rear exhaust you would be fine for airflow in that case with just 1 fan front and rear but it wouldn't hurt to have 2 either end.

I have plenty of 120mm fans that I can add

12 hours ago, Nmasier said:

ok so with the nzxt h510 on the front panel there is only a heaset port there is no mic port. I know there is one on the mobo but i set my pc about 5 feet away from my monitor and my heaset will not reach to the back of the pc

Would you consider a wireless headset?

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming