Need case with bottom 280mm 60thick rad support

Espumador

the problem is that water cooling is not as cheap as it once was so most case barly get manybe 3 fans in the front and 2 on the top. ites even harder to find cases that have 3 on top and 3 on front let alone 4 on the top and 4 on the front....

so they make it so if your hard core and can afford to water cool then you can afford a more expensive case so your looking at the $200-300+

there are case that have a plan slate were you could cut and add your own fan holes in.

in your case your looking for a case that can take a 280 60mm thick with 2x 25mm fans so 110mm

most any case that has a basement is most like not going to work so tose thows out. i do no case but they might be too much but ill list them any way

thermatake tower 900

thermaltake Core W100

thertmaltake corew200

Thermaltake Core X5

Thermaltake Core X9

Thermaltake Core G21

Thermaltake Level 20 GT

(oh thetmaltake website lets you search for rad size so no need to list them haha)

https://www.thermaltake.com/products/chassis.html?chassis_radiator_support=205

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 6:21 AM, thrasher_565 said:

the problem is that water cooling is not as cheap as it once was so most case barly get manybe 3 fans in the front and 2 on the top. ites even harder to find cases that have 3 on top and 3 on front let alone 4 on the top and 4 on the front....

so they make it so if your hard core and can afford to water cool then you can afford a more expensive case so your looking at the $200-300+

there are case that have a plan slate were you could cut and add your own fan holes in.

in your case your looking for a case that can take a 280 60mm thick with 2x 25mm fans so 110mm

most any case that has a basement is most like not going to work so tose thows out. i do no case but they might be too much but ill list them any way

thermatake tower 900

thermaltake Core W100

thertmaltake corew200

Thermaltake Core X5

Thermaltake Core X9

Thermaltake Core G21

Thermaltake Level 20 GT

(oh thetmaltake website lets you search for rad size so no need to list them haha)

https://www.thermaltake.com/products/chassis.html?chassis_radiator_support=205

hello thanks for the suggestions!

The thickness is only 85(60+25), 110 is for push pull config.

We only need a case that can fit 85mm on the bottom(60mm+25mm) and 140mm fans in front as intake.

5 hours ago, Espumador said:

hello thanks for the suggestions!

The thickness is only 85(60+25), 110 is for push pull config.

We only need a case that can fit 85mm on the bottom(60mm+25mm) and 140mm fans in front as intake.

oh ok ya do to how expensive custom water cooling is you mostly be looking at more expensive case unless you want to mount the rad on the outside.

so the focus is on more of the mid towers that have 1 or 2 fans on top and maybe 3 in the front. a few years ago say around the socket 1366 there were tones of cases built around water cooling.

theirs also mountain mods that builds custom cases could also look on ebay for a case labes case but there costly and there were mostly built around the 120mm fans size

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links