Some questions about custom water loops

Hello guys! I watched LTT for a few years now but just got an account, so please forgive me should I do any mistakes.

On my questions, I have a few questions about custom/exotic water cooling as you can see from the title;

1)If I buy the cooling parts( radiators, fittings, tubing etc) say, corsair or phanteks, is there a manual to help me figure out?

2)How much time would it take on average to assemble the cooling system? An hour? Or three? A week?

3)After a few years, if I want to sell the gpu only, will I be able to remove the waterblock and install the original fans on it, would there be any problems on the gpu or the initial system itself?

Thanks for your answers and I apologize again if I did any mistakes, as I said, newbie here, Would try to fix the mistakes if you let me know.

17 minutes ago, Pcmasterracepro said:

1)If I buy the cooling parts( radiators, fittings, tubing etc) say, corsair or phanteks, is there a manual to help me figure out?

Usually there is, but only to related part. Also, make sure you don't mix metals within one loop, otherwise it's gonna get gross...

18 minutes ago, Pcmasterracepro said:

2)How much time would it take on average to assemble the cooling system? An hour? Or three? A week?

Depends on complexity of the build and your experience.

18 minutes ago, Pcmasterracepro said:

3)After a few years, if I want to sell the gpu only, will I be able to remove the waterblock and install the original fans on it, would there be any problems on the gpu or the initial system itself?

Sure, just don't forget to carefully plug fans back on (as well as all LED stuff if present, and maybe fan controller like on RTX reference line-up), reapply some good thermal paste, and save or put new thermal pads at the same places they were when you disassembled your GPU. Something like MX-4 and Arctic Cooling Pads are gonna be nice things to use as a replacements for stock thermal paste and pads. 

Purify your Windows 10/11, don't give Microsoft anything that you don't want to share.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZwVs9zrM493rjD42E2Pf0YcOkaW92ZUo

Tips for folding on laptop:

Lazy man wants upgrades from the sky.

https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/Spakes

What did you mean by mix metals within one loop? Can you please explain a bit more?

59 minutes ago, Spakes said:

Usually there is, but only to related part. Also, make sure you don't mix metals within one loop, otherwise it's gonna get gross...

Depends on complexity of the build and your experience.

Sure, just don't forget to carefully plug fans back on (as well as all LED stuff if present, and maybe fan controller like on RTX reference line-up), reapply some good thermal paste, and save or put new thermal pads at the same places they were when you disassembled your GPU. Something like MX-4 and Arctic Cooling Pads are gonna be nice things to use as a replacements for stock thermal paste and pads. 

11 minutes ago, Pcmasterracepro said:

What did you mean by mix metals within one loop? Can you please explain a bit more?

Don't mix aluminium and copper.

eg. If you go for copper blocks, don't use aluminium radiators or you'll invite galvanic corrosion.

10 hours ago, Pcmasterracepro said:

I would suggest to read up to have an in depth understanding on how to build a loop before you try to embark on the task yourself, lots of videos and resources out there such as this. As for mixed metal you don't want to use dis-similar metal as mentioned copper and aluminum is a big no-no, others such as copper, brass, and nickel are acceptable to mix and will have zero issues especially with a good fluid with the right additives. 

If you are just starting out a kit such as the P360 from EKWB isn't a bad base to build on.