New Headphones

Mentu

So, I am new here, sorry if what i am doing is wrong.

So basically, i lost my old Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless last friday and need new headphones for my daily commute as well as for my PC when gaming. I am looking for something around the 100-300€ mark and live in Austria. Over-Ear with Bluetooth is a must, ANC would be nice.

I dont really know whats good, so i thought i might as well post something here. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I forgot to add that i listen mostly to Dark-/Heavy Metal and Rock.

See how much Sony WH-1000XM3s are where you live.

Be careful with that rtings list. There are some truly terrible headphones in their recommendations in both sound and build quality so make sure you get info from multiple sources. Especially avoid the PXC 550. I know myself and @seon123 had units that failed spectacularly.

2 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

Be careful with that rtings list. There are some truly terrible headphones in their recommendations in both sound and build quality so make sure you get info from multiple sources. Especially avoid the PXC 550. I know myself and @seon123 had units that failed spectacularly.

Will do, i just looked into the Sony WH-1000XM3s, they look like a good pair for the price.

https://geizhals.at/sony-wh-1000xm3-schwarz-wh1000xm3b-ce7-a1877916.html