Tracking how much data is used on just one PC.

carrickwater

Hi. I'll like some help knowing how much data I use on only my PC. I know windows does have a monitoring tool, but it's for 30 says. I'll like to track just a single day so I can know how much data to buy. ( F to data caps ). 

As an added bonus if there's one for all devices in the house which shows exactly how much each device uses and does not group all of them together, I'll like to know. If not that's fine. 

Thank you.

press the windows key then type network , then u should see network status click on it , then on the left u will see data usage it will show u how much data u used for the last 30 days

Just now, Rxkvn07 said:

press the windows key then type network , then u should see network status click on it , then on the left u will see data usage it will show u how much data u used for the last 30 days

Um did you read what I wrote please?

9 minutes ago, carrickwater said:

Um did you read what I wrote please?

x) my bad just wake up , go in the task manager (in app history) then u will see usage since xx/xx/xxxx u just need to resit it every day and at the end of the day u will be good

1 hour ago, carrickwater said:

As an added bonus if there's one for all devices in the house which shows exactly how much each device uses and does not group all of them together, I'll like to know. If not that's fine.

You could check out GlassWire. I've not used it myself but it may tell you how much data each computer is using. It's more for tracking applications though.

5 hours ago, Rxkvn07 said:

x) my bad just wake up , go in the task manager (in app history) then u will see usage since xx/xx/xxxx u just need to resit it every day and at the end of the day u will be good

It only shows apps installed from the windows store. Thanks for your help though.

Glasswire can do this on the free version I believe

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

On 1/25/2020 at 1:49 PM, Windows7ge said:

You could check out GlassWire. I've not used it myself but it may tell you how much data each computer is using. It's more for tracking applications though.

23 hours ago, Lurick said:

Glasswire can do this on the free version I believe

Thanks. Worked.

You can simply ask Cortana : "Data Usuage", and she will launch the short cut directs you to it. It is resettable for each network adapter.