Have you tried Omegle before?

Vindola

Today I am asking you lot if any of you have tried Omegle, and if you have, did you have any memorable conversations?

Now consider this:

A_0x8-rCYAAyOt1.png

I like this short and nice conversation. It's between some idiot kid and Markus Persson, the guy who actually created Minecraft.

https://twitter.com/notch/status/287440874902806528

So, what have you guys come across Omegle, besides the endless penises of course.

i tried omegle ones.... i still have nightmares about it i sometimes close my eyes and ITS THERE 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I've tried it. It's pretty hard to find someone who doesn't just say ASL? immediately.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

How did he come to the conclusion that you are gay?  :huh:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I was on omegle during music class today because I was bored. Me and some friends were just dicking around with people and the teacher wanted to see what we were working on for our music project so he took the laptop and we had managed to tab into the work before he noticed anything. The whole time he was asking us about our work while he was browsing on my laptop, we had the the tab of omegle open in the corner and we were sweating like hell because he came so close to clicking it a few times. If he did actually click it, for what we were saying (wont get into it ;)) we would get kicked out of school for a few days. Thank god that old people are non techy luddites xDDDD (hes like 60)

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

All the people in the video chat are masturbating and all the people on text only chat are advertising sites where you can watch people masturbate.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

It's the same everytime...

"Huehuehue mundo"

Stranger disconects.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I've actually had some nice conversations about music with people on there. Bit hard to find nice guys on there, but they're there.

Using Tapatalk