HELP PLEASE

So i got a new computer system and put everything together but it wont boot :( i think its the MOBO. i used my CPU in a friends PC and worked fine, i did the latest bios update  (by using a friends old cpu to open the computer) since i know it wasnt ryzen3 ready and it works... the problem is that my system wont boot/open with my MOBO + my CPU although i have the latest bios version(5406) + got windows on and all the drivers updated etc

my computer :

MOBO --> Asus Rog Strix X470-F Gaming

CPU -->    AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Box

GPU -->    Asus GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB Rog Strix Gaming

RAM -->    G.Skill RipjawsV 16GB DDR4-3200MHz

SSD -->    Samsung 860 Evo 500GB

M2 -->      Corsair Force MP510 480GB

POWER --> Corsair TX-M Series TX650M

I Know ASUS MOBO needs the latest bios update to work with a Ryzen 3gen so i did it but still no luck at all :( im rly sad and i dont know what to do, ive tryed booting it with 1 RAM only in i even tryed with other bios versions like 4804 or 5205 before i went to the latest version but still no luck

What happens when you try to boot?

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

3 minutes ago, H1ghland said:

the problem is that my system wont boot/open with my MOBO + my GPU

so the machine works without the gpu and only the gpu is the problem?

4 minutes ago, emosun said:

so the machine works without the gpu and only the gpu is the problem?

My mahine opens only when i use a friends old Ryzen (2gen) on it. if i use mine ryzen5 3600 (3gen) or any ryzen(3gen) it wont boot at all. im sry i ment "the problem is that my system wont boot/open with my MOBO + my CPU"

11 minutes ago, Statik said:

What happens when you try to boot?

I press The button. my GPU has its lights on (rgb lights) but just that.. no fans work nothing else 

4 minutes ago, H1ghland said:

the problem is that my system wont boot/open with my MOBO + my CPU

Hmm , if the board works with another cpu then you might very well have a dead cpu , however it's not very common to actually get a dead cpu.

The only way to know for sure would be to try another ryzen 5 3600 and see if it has any effect , you could try to rma the cpu and get a replacement and see what that does

thats what i thought that myabe my CPU is dead. BUT i used my cpu in a friends computer (he has a MOBO asus Rog Strix B450-F Gaming) and it worked FINE.

I also used a 2nd ryzen 5 3600(i have two) on my board and my computer didnt boot with the 2nd ryzen5 3600 either... 

so i think the problem is when i use a 3rd gen ryzen on my MOBO it wont boot but will only boot with older CPU's (2nd gene etc)

11 minutes ago, emosun said:

Hmm , if the board works with another cpu then you might very well have a dead cpu , however it's not very common to actually get a dead cpu.

The only way to know for sure would be to try another ryzen 5 3600 and see if it has any effect , you could try to rma the cpu and get a replacement and see what that does

thats what i thought that myabe my CPU is dead. BUT i used my cpu in a friends computer (he has a MOBO asus Rog Strix B450-F Gaming) and it worked FINE.

I also used a 2nd ryzen 5 3600(i have two) on my board and my computer didnt boot with the 2nd ryzen5 3600 either... 

so i think the problem is when i use a 3rd gen ryzen on my MOBO it wont boot but will only boot with older CPU's (2nd gene etc)

3 minutes ago, H1ghland said:

Then it most likely means you didn't update the BIOS properly or the BIOS Asus released is messy, I suggest a reflash.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

i know thats what i think most likely too. thats why i did the update 4 times... and still nothing :( . is there a spesific version i must have ? shouldnt the latest version be good ? also is there a spesific way to update the ? i tryed via internet the first time... then via USB but nothing :( 

a friend of mine said maybe the MOBO is rly old(was in stock) so the chipsets on are too old and small for the bios...dont even know if that is a thing. im not a specalist.