Gpu artifacts

hi, can anyone help me? i want to know if my gpu is dying or it just a bad driver. I was playing red dead redemption 2 lately and i haven't got any issues but last time i played, i was in saint denis(part of the game map) and i was there for quite awhile and then my graphic start to become green and stretching. This happened on midnight(game time). My gpu temp was only at 60c and cpu is at 76c. I tried to run heaven benchmark and cod modern warfare but it seems alright, i ran it for a couple minutes(less than 2 minutes probably). but when i get back to red dead redemption 2, it seem the artifacts is gone for now at least. IS THIS A SIGN OF MY GPU IS DYING ? OR ONLY A BAD DRIVER?  my current gpu driver is 441.87.

If you just get a single random occurrence in just one game that you can't even recreate, sounds more like a game error than something wrong with the graphics card. Has it happened since then?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

i got back into the game for a couple minutes but it doesn't have that weird flickering and stretching graphics. i ran modern warfare which is more demanding with my cpu at 88c and gpu at 70c it doesnt have any trouble.

I have had weird graphical bugs in games before with distorted colors and whatnot but usually it is few and far between and not necessarily an indication of the graphics card dying. The one card that did go bad on me had visual artifacts routinely and it was fairly obvious it was failing. Granted this was a new card so it was defective not necessarily failing but anyways I wouldn't worry about it unless you get this happening in multiple games and fairly frequently. I have had specific games that have consistent graphical bugs so that why I say multiple games because sometimes it is simply a bug in the game rather than a problem with your graphics card. 

2 minutes ago, AInsley123 said:

i got back into the game for a couple minutes but it doesn't have that weird flickering and stretching graphics. i ran modern warfare which is more demanding with my cpu at 88c and gpu at 70c it doesnt have any trouble.

Doesn't sound like you have anything to worry about then

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

and btw when i pause the game the artifacts glitch went away but when i got back into the game its start glitching. if the gpu is failing it should have been artifacts in menu too right?