star hangar or ebay???

gilad

hello guys,i want to upgrade my  minimalistic mustang alpha  and the ship i want to upgrade to not n the rsi site, i found 2 sites 1 is ebay, a seller with good amount of  points and solds, 2 its star hangar i already saw they are expensive af but i not have a lot of options, i would like to get some help from you guys and someone now when the mercury star runner will came out??  https://star-hangar.com/mercury-star-runner.html 

As per to the sites, they are both "Grey Markets" so they are at your own risk on if the sellers are trustworthy or not. They will be more expensive than buying it from RSI but it is a limited time ship that only recently went on its original concept sale so don't imagine it'll be any time soon. You can either risk it or wait it out in the hopes that it'll come back, well the 3rd option I guess is to pick something else that is on sale.

You can rent ships if you play the game currently and earn enough aUEC so that might be another option, you can also buy those ships using the aUEC but I do not believe that they will persist throughout wipes (Though they are reportedly going to happen "less often")

The star runner is still in concept stage so there is no timescales for it at the moment. Assuming that they start the pipeline with the Star Lifter in 4.x something then we might see it sooner.

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

10 hours ago, abyss03 said:

As per to the sites, they are both "Grey Markets" so they are at your own risk on if the sellers are trustworthy or not. They will be more expensive than buying it from RSI but it is a limited time ship that only recently went on its original concept sale so don't imagine it'll be any time soon. You can either risk it or wait it out in the hopes that it'll come back, well the 3rd option I guess is to pick something else that is on sale.

You can rent ships if you play the game currently and earn enough aUEC so that might be another option, you can also buy those ships using the aUEC but I do not believe that they will persist throughout wipes (Though they are reportedly going to happen "less often")

The star runner is still in concept stage so there is no timescales for it at the moment. Assuming that they start the pipeline with the Star Lifter in 4.x something then we might see it sooner.

thank you very much ! ill buy andromeda instead.

• 2 months later...
On 1/12/2020 at 6:58 PM, abyss03 said:

You might be surprised: its not uncommon to also find offers (even with LTI) that are well below current RSI prices. Always need to compare of course. 
Safety indeed differs - some places seem pretty much safe, others not really. But I'll leave that to someone with more buying experience to quote.