Battlefield 4 China Rising Expansion

Bikkabo

I just bought Battlefield 4 premium membership today, and on battlelog I can see that I am an premium member. In origin I can see my battlefield game and if i click on Game detasils it tells me that I have China Rising and that it´s avaible to play - it then launches battlelog (chrome) and when trying to play a China Rising map it tells me I need to download it, but a download button is nowhere to be found, neither does it show up in my game foldier in Origin. Please help me solve this problem. 

post-50643-0-67027700-1392150114_thumb.p

post-50643-0-82226000-1392150173_thumb.p

Sorry i don't know the solution. but oh god that K/D..

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

You'll may have to wait a little bit before Battlefield sees that you have the DLC installed/activated. I'm not sure, but that's what I did.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Sorry i don't know the solution. but oh god that K/D..

This is not CoD dude its about team play and capturing objectives maybe he does that instead...

Right-click the game in Origin and check for updates, that's all you gotta do.

6SqCL.png

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

This is not CoD dude its about team play and capturing objectives maybe he does that instead...

I know, i was just kidding! :)

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

It should start downloading by itself. Go into game details and look if it is activated.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

You need to edit something in the registry, I had this problem also.  Go to the Registry Editor then HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > EA Games > Battlefield 4 then right click the Battlefield 4 folder and I think you make a new string value.  I tried to look back at the chat log I had from contacting EA Help but it doesn't display anything, the registry should look like this:

5rpZ2ou.jpg

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

There's also a setting in Origin that makes it ignore non important updates, make sure that isn't checked.

If it's checked, Origin will ignore new DLC or any patches that are not required to play.

You can see DLC by hovering over the BF4 icon and clicking the "i"

Click China Rising and a Download button should appear.

You need to edit something in the registry, I had this problem also.  Go to the Registry Editor then HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > EA Games > Battlefield 4 then right click the Battlefield 4 folder and I think you make a new string value.  I tried to look back at the chat log I had from contacting EA Help but it doesn't display anything, the registry should look like this:

5rpZ2ou.jpg

this^^

china rising is only for premium peoples right now but if you do the registry edit you can play :)

nevermind just read you were premmium~

on origin right click> view game details>scroll to the bottom itll show all the dlc you have

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I had the same issue. Open origin and hover your cursor over BF4 and right click, view game details, scroll down and see where it says expansions, click the china rising and it should start :D

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

this^^

china rising is only for premium peoples right now but if you do the registry edit you can play :)

on origin right click> view game details>scroll to the bottom itll show all the dlc you have

Lolwut China Rising has been available for everyone for quite some tim now.

Using Tapatalk

yeah, division number one repair xD

Right-click the game in Origin and check for updates, that's all you gotta do.

Tried that, didn't work

this^^

The registry edit only works if you are Premium or have the expansion pack.  It's to fix the error people are mistakenly getting when they own the expansion pack, have downloaded it, but servers say they need to get it still.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Lolwut China Rising has been available for everyone for quite some tim now.

i havent played in a few weeks, it was only for premium people, hence the regedit workaround

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

The registry edit only works if you are Premium or have the expansion pack.  It's to fix the error people are mistakenly getting when they own the expansion pack, have downloaded it, but servers say they need to get it still.

no.... i did the registry edit and i wasnt premium, though i did have the expansion pack legit for preordering

no.... i did the registry edit and i wasnt premium, though i did have the expansion pack legit for preordering

What do you mean "no" then?  You had the DLC!  

i havent played in a few weeks, it was only for premium people, hence the regedit workaround

Ok I get that, also OP what region are you in? Maybe we can play together sometime.

Using Tapatalk

What do you mean "no" then?  You had the DLC!  

the DLC was playable to premium members first then normal peoples, if you did the registry edit, you could play it without being premium

There's also a setting in Origin that makes it ignore non important updates, make sure that isn't checked.

If it's checked, Origin will ignore new DLC or any patches that are not required to play.

You can see DLC by hovering over the BF4 icon and clicking the "i"

Click China Rising and a Download button should appear.

Yeah it's not checked :( I can see China Rising when I press the I icon but it just says play, not download.

Yeah it's not checked :( I can see China Rising when I press the I icon but it just says play, not download.

Log out and back in again.

Do the same for Battlelog and the Origin website.

Right-click BF4 and Repair game, check for updates.

Make sure you don't have "Ignore non-critical game updates" unchecked in the Origin settings.

Log out and back in again.

Do the same for Battlelog and the Origin website.

Done that several times

Thanks for standing up for a noob!

Right-click the game in Origin and check for updates, that's all you gotta do.6SqCL.png

Done this, it says it updates and after a while that it's finished, but the problem remains