um i got 500 gb of ssd for $19?

Kaspersome

You could use some software testing tools to see if it's actually 480gb. Considering there's a lot of reviews for it on Amazon, I'm guessing they just accidentally sent you the wrong model, in which case you got lucky.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Just now, DarkEnergy said:

You could use some software testing tools to see if it's actually 480gb. Considering there's a lot of reviews for it on Amazon, I'm guessing they just accidentally sent you the wrong model, in which case you got lucky.

its even labeled 120gb, like i cant use a OS currently but i can show you this.

image.jpg

image.jpg

The bios could just be reporting the name of the drive it's given, which could be incorrect (I doubt it though).

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Just now, DarkEnergy said:

The bios could just be reporting the name of the drive it's given, which could be incorrect (I doubt it though).

I guess we’ll see once i get my OS on this pc. I saw this happened to someone else with this exact same ssd so maybe we are both lucky.