Red backlit mech keyboard for around 130$ ~ ?

Kuroshiro

Looking for a good looking red backlit mechanical keyboard that will match my rig. I would prefer Blue switches. Already considered the corsair k70. Any other good keyboards with red backlights within the 100-140$ range?

Theres the Corsai K70 ones if I'm not mistaken, but they're not that reliable from in my experience.

You might be able to find a Ducky Zero with Red Backlight for around that price.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Corsair k70. ITs soooo sexy and has awesome build quality. I have had mine over a year and still looks good as new.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Func KB-460, I use one and I love it, it looks cool and the macros have no limits. Also the rubber texture is just like the rubber texture on a shinobi and since I have a shinobi it blends its quiet well.

Theres the Corsai K70 ones if I'm not mistaken, but they're not that reliable from in my experience.

You might be able to find a Ducky Zero with Red Backlight for around that price.

How are they not reliable? Do they break often?

Corsair k70. ITs soooo sexy and has awesome build quality. I have had mine over a year and still looks good as new.

Only problem is the k70 Cherry mx blue switch version doesnt come in red. As my entire setup is almost completely red themed the blue blacklit k70 would stick out like a sore thumb. Only other option is to get the red switch version that comes red backlit but i have never tried red switches before and dont know if i like it.

I have a K70, the one with MX Blue that has the Blue backlit and Gunmetal "frame". (it's like a textured grey - it's awesome)

The built quality is very good, I love the dedicated media keys and volume wheel. It's the perfect keyboard for me, you can also get it with MX Brown (I think it's the same backlit and plate as Blue) and MX Red, with a dark-grey pastic (I think) plate with red backlit.

What switches do you want? Nevermind, I just saw that you would prefer Blue. I'm not sure, maybe the Shine 3? I know that it comes in a variety of color, I don't know if red is one of them. As far as the pricing goes, I think you'd need to find it on sale somewhere to stay below 130$.

Func KB-460, I use one and I love it, it looks cool and the macros have no limits. Also the rubber texture is just like the rubber texture on a shinobi and since I have a shinobi it blends its quiet well.

I dont think it comes with blue switches :| i think i would go with the k70 if i cant find any keyboard out there that has a Blue switch/Red backlight combo.

My brother RMAed his k90 6x before the store gave him a G710+ for free.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I have a K70, the one with MX Blue that has the Blue backlit and Gunmetal "frame". (it's like a textured grey - it's awesome)

The built quality is very good, I love the dedicated media keys and volume wheel. It's the perfect keyboard for me, you can also get it with MX Brown (I think it's the same backlit and plate as Blue) and MX Red, with a dark-grey pastic (I think) plate with red backlit.

What switches do you want? Nevermind, I just saw that you would prefer Blue. I'm not sure, maybe the Shine 3? I know that it comes in a variety of color, I don't know if red is one of them. As far as the pricing goes, I think you'd need to find it on sale somewhere to stay below 130$.

Ducky shine 3 is kinda pricey. Not a big fan of ducky products thou. Dont like paying 100$+ for a keyboard that looks like a 10$ office keyboard.

I dont think it comes with blue switches :| i think i would go with the k70 if i cant find any keyboard out there that has a Blue switch/Red backlight combo.

Nope, they're red. I prefer red switches though but you know some people don't like sensitive light switches its up to you after all.

I heard from many people that the leds fail very quickly. Someone said 7 of his k70 leds failed after 6 months of use. Is this true?

Only problem is the k70 Cherry mx blue switch version doesnt come in red. As my entire setup is almost completely red themed the blue blacklit k70 would stick out like a sore thumb. Only other option is to get the red switch version that comes red backlit but i have never tried red switches before and dont know if i like it.

Red switches are awesome for gaming. I have them.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Red switches are awesome for gaming. I have them.

Yeah i am considering them. But after seeing all these reviews online claiming the leds fail after weeks of use im not sure anymore. You said your k70 has lasted over a year, has any leds failed yet? And is yours the black or silver one?

Yeah i am considering them. But after seeing all these reviews online claiming the leds fail after weeks of use im not sure anymore. You said your k70 has lasted over a year, has any leds failed yet? And is yours the black or silver one?

All of the LEDs are in great condition and look like they are brand new. I have the black model with red switches.

All of the LEDs are in great condition and look like they are brand new. I have the black model with red switches.

Cool, great to hear. Thanks!