Searching for a good set of Keycaps. (cherry MX)

Ps_domingo

So I've been on the market for some Cherry MX Key caps. 

I want stealth keys (Front side print) that the green backlight of my BWU- Stealth edition will still bleed through and the WASD keys to be textured. 

Also are they Key caps that kinda like the WASD of corsair K90 or K70? But in black? 

Also are there and Razer Key caps in the market? 

Yes, I'm much of a razer fan boy but I really support other brand. It's just that I got the whole razer thing going and I wanna keep in theme. 

SIDEBAR! 

Are O- rings a good idea for browns? Would the Mech KB feel like a membrane KB? :|

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

The only textured WASD keys that I know of are the K70 ones. You can't get them in black, but maybe you could paint them.

I don't know of any razer keycaps.

Take a look at @Pistol 's keyboard. She uses Max Keyboard keycaps, which are translucent so the backlight will show through them. I'm not sure how stealth keys will look with a backlight, seems to defeat the point of stealth keys if you ask me.

These are the caps she uses http://www.maxkeyboard.com/max-universal-black-translucent-mechanical-keyboard-keycap-set.html

This video shows what they look like with and without a backlight.

EDIT: Also, O-Rings are pretty pointless on browns if you ask me. They're already pretty quiet and O-Rings make them feel mushy

As far as I know, there are no side printed, backlit keys available to buy. I think @ covered everything else.

I have O-Rings on my reds and I wouldn't say they feel mushy, although it depends on the hardness of the O-Rings you buy. Soft ones will feel a little mushy and hard ones will feel similar to bottoming out regularly. Either way they reduce the travel distance slightly and make it a little quieter when you hit the keys hard.

EDIT: Also, O-Rings are pretty pointless on browns if you ask me. They're already pretty quiet and O-Rings make them feel mushy

I disagree, O-rings do make a good difference, they only soften you bottoming out the key. Therefore even quieter with no negative impacts.

The only textured WASD keys that I know of are the K70 ones. You can't get them in black, but maybe you could paint them.

I don't know of any razer keycaps.

Take a look at @Pistol 's keyboard. She uses Max Keyboard keycaps, which are translucent so the backlight will show through them. I'm not sure how stealth keys will look with a backlight, seems to defeat the point of stealth keys if you ask me.

These are the caps she uses http://www.maxkeyboard.com/max-universal-black-translucent-mechanical-keyboard-keycap-set.html

This video shows what they look like with and without a backlight.

This is awesome! BUT! I dont like the bleed through at the top. I still want the engraving to glow. :| 

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

As far as I know, there are no side printed, backlit keys available to buy. I think @ covered everything else.

I have O-Rings on my reds and I wouldn't say they feel mushy, although it depends on the hardness of the O-Rings you buy. Soft ones will feel a little mushy and hard ones will feel similar to bottoming out regularly. Either way they reduce the travel distance slightly and make it a little quieter when you hit the keys hard.

What's the measure (unit) for the hardness of the O-rings?

I disagree, O-rings do make a good difference, they only soften you bottoming out the key. Therefore even quieter with no negative impacts.

May I ask what are the specs of the O-rings you have? :D

May I ask what are the specs of the O-rings you have? :D

They are ones that come with the G710+ so the black ones.

I disagree. I've tried the Logitech G710+ in the store and don't like the feeling at all which must be because of the preinstalled O-rings...

Ah, the ones I tried made the keys feel soft and slow. Maybe harder O-Rings are better.

Other than affecting the throw of the switch, but you shouldn't be bottoming out anyways. Buying O-rings to perpetuate your poor typing habits isn't the greatest idea.