My PC will randomly crash

Monk_25

I have really tried to find a fix that works for my issue but cant seem to find one can anybody here help me. 

I will be playing a random number of games and it like somebody pull out the plug and the it will restart had it happen in the new call of duty, escape from tarkov and grand theft auto 5

My Specs

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K
GPU: ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER AMP
SSD: Samsung 960 Evo NVMe PCIe M.2 250GB
HDD: WD Green 4TB (2013)
HDD: WD Blue 1TB (2012) 
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 C15 4x8GB 
MBD: MSI Z370 GAMING PLUS (MS-7B61)

PSU: Corsair 600m

also have 1 27 inch 1440p 144hz monitor and 2 27 inch 144hz 1080p monitor not sure if that would effect it in any way 

also when idling on the desktop my memory clock on my graphics card is sitting at 7000 Mhz and my GPU clock sits at 1215 Mhz

Screenshot_4.png

download.png

A better gauge would be to see your temperatures under load, do a stress test of some sort and post the temps during that. This sounds like either a temperature issue or power issue.

How old is the powersupply?

What CPU cooler do you have?

Does it only do this in games or anytime the computer is under load?

Do you have the latest updates for drivers and bios?

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

1 hour ago, SpookyCitrus said:

A better gauge would be to see your temperatures under load, do a stress test of some sort and post the temps during that. This sounds like either a temperature issue or power issue.

How old is the powersupply?

What CPU cooler do you have?

Does it only do this in games or anytime the computer is under load?

Do you have the latest updates for drivers and bios?

I agree with this, in doing this you can try to turn your fan up all the way. Use it like normal and see if the issue repeats itself. If you notice it doesn't your system was not getting enough cooling.

3 hours ago, Monk_25 said:

I have really tried to find a fix that works for my issue but cant seem to find one can anybody here help me. 

I will be playing a random number of games and it like somebody pull out the plug and the it will restart had it happen in the new call of duty, escape from tarkov and grand theft auto 5

My Specs

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K
GPU: ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER AMP
SSD: Samsung 960 Evo NVMe PCIe M.2 250GB
HDD: WD Green 4TB (2013)
HDD: WD Blue 1TB (2012) 
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 C15 4x8GB 
MBD: MSI Z370 GAMING PLUS (MS-7B61)

PSU: Corsair 600m

also have 1 27 inch 1440p 144hz monitor and 2 27 inch 144hz 1080p monitor not sure if that would effect it in any way 

also when idling on the desktop my memory clock on my graphics card is sitting at 7000 Mhz and my GPU clock sits at 1215 Mhz

Screenshot_4.png

download.png

Its possible that your power supply may not have enough wattage, im not sure, but i reckon for a 2070 super system i would go for a 750w.

When you are gaming your cpu and gpu may be consuming a lot of power and im not sure a 600w psu will be enough for your system.

Remove all your RGB programs and update to the newest version of windows. I had the same issue if I used Gigabyte's RGB software.

7 hours ago, biggieweeb said:

Its possible that your power supply may not have enough wattage, im not sure, but i reckon for a 2070 super system i would go for a 750w.

When you are gaming your cpu and gpu may be consuming a lot of power and im not sure a 600w psu will be enough for your system.

Even a high quality 550W PSU can power this system, it's not going to be a wattage issue, it's either the age of the PSU and it not being able to power the rails correctly or the system is overheating while under load.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

4 hours ago, aaradorn said:

Remove all your RGB programs and update to the newest version of windows. I had the same issue if I used Gigabyte's RGB software.

i had the same issue with asus aura sync crashing my PC completely before uninstalled it and no more problems (never did reinstall it lol)

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ?